Alternative proposal to close GHST bonding curve and how to allocate collateral

That is already the case:

1 Like

People gonna hate me for saying this.

But DAO has less of a plan for their 40% so far.

4 Likes

They requested 40%, but also promised to deliver with 0%

2 Likes

Thank you fren! Appreciate how well you have perceived the advantages in this idea.

I donā€™t want to sabotage or diminish the intent of the original post, so Iā€™m going to start a separate and detailed thread on it soon.

Just want to mention that additional to the advantages you already highlight, I had envisioned the RF portion to be held in GHST. I appreciate the effort to rally the community behind the GHST token, so if we have a rewards pool for the assets that is stored/denominated in GHST, the NFTs will be seen as further correlated to the tokenā€™s momentum than if the rewards were to be held in DAI.
You can then further imagine that right after curve shutdown, this 25% portion of the DAI would stand available to other areas/parties (such as Pixelcraft or the DAO treasury) to swap it for GHST (which then is held for protocol rewards over 2 years).

3 Likes

I would be fine with 20/40/40 (LP/DAO/PC) but would tend to adding more liquidity. 30/35/35. I also think RF should be sustainable in the sense that the RF pool should mainly consist of GHST generated through sales and trades.

1 Like