Even Allocation of Curve Reserves Among 4 Pillars of the Ecosystem

To be clear, we don’t even have bills ser, if that’s what you mean.

The “overhead” if you want to call it that, at this moment, is under 1k a week, to keep meetings/info flowing.

However, we do ‘OWE’ anyone who bought assets, the core functionality of Rarity Farming, until we’ve reached a point where the gameplay has legitimately made it redundant, and the rarity and wearables is represented properly in the results of gameplay. To be honest… that might never happen, because RF is also a nice way to make sure that the actual owner gets a dividend, with no rentals, gas, or other middlemen in the way. We really lost our way when channeling became the big earner. IT’s actually pretty gross in my eyes… A system where every gotchi is equal kind of spits in the eye of a rarity based economy.

If you want stable asset prices instead of constant dumping, you need to lock in RF on a real schedule with set aside funding, or the value of everything will always be “what can i sell it for tommorow? does it pay me daily?”

Gotchis and farming pay between .25% and .5% a day, RF is about 5-15% a time. The very concept that RF is the thing that people think they could not fund… this is abjectly stupid/shortsighted/ridiculous/#@%(^&@#$%

2 Likes

We pay Pixelcraft less than $52,000 a year to make this game?

Ope, I thought you were talking about the DAOs budget :smiley:

What we do in the next 6 months is the most important thing in this whole project.

We should be putting every willing gotchi to work in the strongest push we can manage, because this is the ramp up to the bull run, and within 6-9 months, a pile of stablecoins will look a lot less like a prize.

It’s GO time.

Fund all the serious ideas(talk em down if needed, but if its important enough to them that they would spend next 6 months of their free time doing it, then trust that its important to others.)

If people don’t deliver, they are done getting funding and the people who delivered, can go again.

Let the F’in Gotchis.

2 Likes

Its a recommittment to the initial promise.

Trust has to be reestablished, and that requires a leap of faith on the part of the party that lost the trust.

Land is a 2 year commitment. We are honoring it no matter what. The tokens are just there. There is no promise thst they have value, but there is a promise that youll get them.

Wearables are a different promise. The guarantee, is that if you put them in the right combinations on your gotchis, you get a 5 to 15% yield in ghst, which until now, was guaranteed to mostly go up, but not too much.

The gotchis themselves are the core promise that must always be respected. They are vrf rarity(i propose we institute haunt halving as a core promise). They accrue value over time and are limitless in their potential. (Side topic:channeling made kin too good, we need to allocate rewards to areas, and not do things like multiply one area by 10x by tying another entitlement to it)
We reward engagement with xp. It takes years to get enough to do much to a gotchi. RF for XP is the most placeholder of our mechanics, as the assumption is that xp will flow much faster once there is an RPG.

We’re in a bear market of trust.

I need you guys to trust me on this statement -
"Ive worked with, fought with, made friends with, and competed with everyone who is trying to do anything, and I trust the ones still left to do what they say.

Noone that you know, is a scammer.

They are all zealots and you should put them to work. You dont have to love what they do, but someone else will.
Do you, fund them, we win."

2 Likes