FIREBALL GUILDS V1
About a year ago we tried to imagine how guilds may look like in aavegotchi. And deployed a very simple guilds claim page https://fireball.gg/guilds
21 guilds took a part in experiment and soon they will receive something very special!
FIREBALL GUILDS V2
green – alpha version (3 month)
blue – beta version (4+ month)
for estimated 25k ghst team can deliver:
- green (contract, graph, work with guilds, data, integrations)
- proof of concept for a blue
after guilds framework will be stable we can:
(a) transfer registry to the dao
(b) deploy a new guild registry from a dao
HOW TO CLAIM A GUILD
- deploy an empty gnosis safe
- claim a guild flag-name in registry contract
- (optional) add members and other associated addresses
- (optional) set warehouse access rights
- 100% on chain guild claim! Based on https://app.safe.global/ and GitHub - gnosis/zodiac-guard-scope: A transaction guard that allows the owner to limit the multisig signers to calling specific function signatures on specific contracts.
- guild warehouse (inventory) out of the box!
- name as non-transferable NFT
- easy to sync guild stats (farming, crafting, pvp, etc)
- we teach our community to use a safe!
Q: If I already have a complicated custody structure, do I need to move assets?
A: NO! All you need to do is to simply add all your members addresses as a guild members (safe owners)
Q: can I delete my guild?
A: yes, simply fire flag(nft) removal function!
what do you think?