Spot market on injective market

wondering if anyone thinks it would be worth a sig prop to use dao funds to start a spot market for GHST on injective.

In the last 2.5 months…

:boom:Over $4B Billion in volume on Injective exchange DApps
:fire:Over 300,000 $INJ burned
:bridge_at_night:Over $200M in assets bridged to Injective

looks like to start a proposal only takes ~2500 usd

2 Likes

Does anyone have hard data on how much new traffic was routed through the other projects that we’ve put liquidity on? I have a perception that dinoswap was not a win, but that may have just been my experience. We have some killer statisticians in here and a mob of people great at querying the subgraphs… it would be good to go back and see if there is any information we can glean from the past.

*I’m starting to think that maybe we could have a stats bounty board, that would give micropayments to people who can whip up really good data when there is an important discussion… I bet people starting proposals might even be willing to put up some funds to make sure their idea gets done up properly

1 Like

“*I’m starting to think that maybe we could have a stats bounty board, that would give micropayments to people who can whip up really good data when there is an important discussion… I bet people starting proposals might even be willing to put up some funds to make sure their idea gets done up properly”

this deserves its own thread

Correct, I thought maybe it might get one of the chartybois to pop in tho :wink: I have too many ideas to champion them all, but this group has some srs talent and questions like this topic here… they will keep coming up as we go, so we should start thinking of how we assess these opportunities.

1 Like