Token Swap 1.75M DAI from AavegotchiDAO for GHST from Pixelcraft Studios

On my chart, BTC just confirmed wave 5 down. Sounds like a week out is a buy opp. DYOR NFA

3 Likes

Lets get this sigprop out as soon as possible in my mind. Seems like everyone is fine with the terms and we could set maybe 1 alternative and a no vote option? Or just an abstain/no, I think the latter would be fine if we have consensus around the discount rate and swap price point already.

Getting $GHST onto the DAO balance sheet and freeing up some $DAI for Pixelcraft to begin to utilize just seems like a no-brainer, non-contentious vote at this point.

4 Likes

While I love to read about chart-analysis takes, betting significant amounts of capital on an outcome based on what the tea-leaves are saying is somewhat reckless in my eyes.

Not throwing shade here HARDKOR, your insights are always extremely valuable. Just my thoughts on the value of what a chart may or may not be telling you about the future.

Either way, after the implementation (or not) of this deal, I have some ideas about how we should employ remaining capital safely and efficiently. Then we should also look at de-emphasizing the weight of GHST in the treasury.

1 Like

We can’t predict anything for sure, but the more we wait, the greater the odds get that we ae going to trade at a less good ratio. It’s not like we can time the dip, or the pump, but <50% of ATH is a good price, especially in our unique situation. We have a double edged sword here - if the price is low, they’ll be back for more DAI sooner, if it is high, the DAO will reject it out of FOMO and some will make argument, that maybe PC should just sell some GHST, because bull run doesn’t care.

This is definitely a conversation we need to have. Please lead the charge. We should be making money off our money, but in a safe and diversified manner. Ideally, we’d get a nice tickle going that covers expenses and DAO activities, purely on interest.

PS - chart says we went sideways long enough that we may not need to put in a new low, to get a rally(think the 14k BTC rally in 2019) The MA’s have stabilized nough that a capitulation event wouldn’t drag it down much, and the resulting bounce would be enough to make some momentum happen. If you use Tradingview… I made a free indicator that works VERY well… (Is tuned for BTC but it woks on other currencies, you just need to be aware the standard deviation is different. Like, with matic, it can hit the outer lines, and GHST stays in the middle, but will have liquidity issues that make it wick to the 2nd layer of deviation)

Those lines that converge this weekend, at the exact point that it looks like it wants to hit the yellow one(that usually bounces it into the red one, which always dumps it, unless it’s a full blown parabolic run) are fib fans from the double top in Nov that sent us here. Those convergences are about 90% accurate in my experience, with the other 10% being that it went the other direction, and hit the other line, at the time of convergence.

For GHST - best I can get is a Binance chart. Other than liquidity fails, GHST hugs the tunnel like no other, but even the liquidity events magically reject at the outer lines. It holds true on Kraken and Kucoin, too. The curve is the strongest part of this strong project. You literally cannot kick us over with margin calls and games… if you want to kill Aavegotchi, hedge fund style… good luck with that.

1 Like