Turning off the GHST Bonding Curve

I think before doing any modification to the curve, making land sale 3, introducing GHST-collateral gotchis and various major updates like quickly releasing haunt 2 portals right after haunt 1 portals … you first need to have a sizeable playerbase to see the effects on a large scale. Sadly 3000-4000 bots do not count as players/investors.
Normally when the price goes up people usually can’t keep quiet about it and naturally start telling to each other about gotchis, introducing newcomers to it looking for money. Atm I saw we have at max 500 real players with at most 200 attending the calls.

Without using up any money at all we now have Blockscan Chat - Wallet to Wallet Messaging for Web3 to contact whales 1 by 1, but it depends heavily how common sensical you are with the message. At most you use a bot to mass message 20000 whales, but you have to prepare everything accordingly and keep their interest and attention piqued. Say there’s a limited event for 1 week where they guaranteed win something(a subjectively priced NFT that in the future may or may not be incredibly useful like caartridges) so they didn’t waste their time and for that 1 week you try to make them understand the project and invest more in it. And you can do this without everyone looking at a NFT drop as a landmine ready to drain the wallets or using up money to mass airdrop ERC20 and ERC1155. Mass transactions cost money even on Polygon.
Not asking to spam messages every month, at the same time you shouldn’t shy away for 2-3 years till you finally make the perfect message. Just make a good message with a good competition to back it up to keep the whales’ attention while he learns about aavegotchi.

blockscan’s chat is a new thing that atm hasn’t been abused as much as random Polygon and BSC airdrops that 100% were always wallet drainers. Unless Penske and other whales could correct me on that on how blockscan’s chat has been used so far.

But you know the real reason back in April 2021 when the dog tokens crashed and GHST gave no fucks? Our tiny community that’s insulated from everything else and thus nobody had bots set up to auto sell GHST, NFTs or sell everything when Shiba Inu crashed because Vitalik Buterin sent his tokens to India. We had such a small community and a project insulated from everything that it didn’t care about that sudden crash.

I found the curve useful for being able to sell in 1-7 days without waking up to a -50% in 1 day like with Matic that went from 1$ to 0.40$ back to 1$ then back to 0.70$ in 24 hour periods or even 1 candles.
I personally found the curve not as resistant. GHST-USDC was a great STABLE long-term stake that gave me 70% during off-season raffles and 144% during wearable raffles. So I could make 2x off my tickets if I waited for the raffles.