Recently the Pixelcraft team revealed discussions they have been having with the team behind an upcoming project called Dinoswap, and suggested that we provide DAO funds (100k GHST) + Pixelcraft funds (100k GHST).
Honeyswap is established on xDAI and is expanding to Polygon. They are already proposing incentivizing the GHST-wETH pair through their yield farm. The proposed award stucture for pComb is available at: https://wiki.1hive.org/projects/honeyswap/honeyswap-on-polygon
This proposal suggests that instead of having a signal vote just Yea or Nay on the Dinoswap partnership, we should also consider incentivizing the Honeyswap pair with FRENS in a manner similar to the Quickswap GHST pairs. A level of 1.2x the GHST stake would be reasonable.
So I suggest the following options in a Signal proposal:
- Partner with both Dinoswap and Honeyswap (pixelcraft doesn’t need sleep)
- Partner with Dinoswap only (RAWR!)
- Partner with Honeyswap only (BUZZ!)
- Stick with Quickswap (ROAR!)
- Do the multichoice signal proposal
- Don’t - evaluate each partnership separately