As some of you know, Quickswap has decided to remove QUICK rewards for the stkGHST-QUICK pool - or most projects that aren’t part of their “Dragon’s Syrup” pools. I’ve seen a few frens sad about this, as stkGHST-QUICK has been our longest running LP pair and the FRENS rewards are much higher.
According to @coderdan (please correct me if I’m wrong ser) we could get our rewards back if we opted in for the Syrup program with $100k worth of GHST. Syrup pools are very similar to the extinction pools on Dinoswap: You deposit dQUICK (staked QUICK) and earn your share of the pool ($100k in GHST).
- Strengthens our relationship with Quickswap
- stkGHST-QUICK LPs don’t have to look for new pair
- Secures QUICK rewards for the time being (including stkGHST-USDC)
- Puts the DAO’s idle funds to use (currently 1.75m GHST & 1.75m DAI)
- $100k investment
- Haven’t received details / no clear communication by Quickswap
- Could be argued that we’re artificially keeping a useless pair alive
- Handing out GHST to dQUICK holders (their tokens aren’t burned, so different than DINO)
Disclaimer: I’m personally not a stkGHST-QUICK LP so I don’t really mind either way. But there have been some frens asking about it so here’s your chance to make your voices heard!