Proposal for Land Auction/Raffle #3 Within 1 week of Citaadel Release

If I am renting you a gotchi that has access to my spacious plot, that has level 5 harvesters on it, you are guaranteed double the income, and I don’t need to give you as big of a cut to be a desirable employer. I can shave off 1/3 of what I was giving the renter, and they will still be making far more than they were in the first place. For mew, that means I’m not going to tip anymore unless it’s a truly exceptional shift. The land is the tip. Actually, the land is a promotion to manager.

A person who owns tons of land, could offer to whitelist the gotchis of a person who has not enough land, for a subscription fee.

There are so many ways that land can be used to improve things for everyone, that it’s not a inflationary asset at all. You need to input money to buy the land, and that grows the ecosystem, and the land increases the value of the rentals to both ends of the deal, so it’s a large gain all around. Also… all those rewards for Rarity Season 4… all the people who want to jump in with a large DAO or guild and aren’t willing to get gouged on piecemeal leftovers in the bazaar…

As far as land appreciation goes… just survey it every round, and the alchemica stacks up. It appreciates every 90 days on its own. For a guy like Wagmi… if he has more land than Gotchis he could be charging a weekly subscription to a landless gotchi owner, to use it. Personally, I would charge whatever it costs to level that land up :wink:

2 Likes