Per AGIP25, it is the DAO’s responsibility to form a proposal for additional Land Auctions and Raffles. I am proposing that the next Land Auction and Raffle be held within 1 week prior to the Citaadel release. This proposal would include 7000 parcels in the land auction and 3000 parcels in the raffle for a total of 10 districts (or fewer depending on how much of central D1 is included). I propose that we defer the exact districts included in the raffle to the Pixelcraft team. If the community would like specific control over which districts are included, please respond and facilitate discussion on this post.
Advantages to proceeding with a 10,000 parcel land auction/raffle:
- Increase marketing exposure and hype around the citadel release
- Capitalize on new and renewed interest from large guild partners seeking to acquire more land
- Engage new community members with the raffle and provide a clear short-term investment with high reward potential (still dumping alchemica, but spending GHST on raffle tickets instead of dumping GHST also)
- 10,000 parcels finds a happy medium where the land market is not completely diluted and threatening to drop floor prices, but it allows for investment, excitement, and grouped land purchases
- Affords a much needed FRENS sink
- Provides the PC team a known timeline and predictable revenue generation event
- GBM is fun and provides a significant use case to the GHST token
- Increases the amount of land available for use and farming with the full release of the citaadel and installations
- The team bandwidth is thin and will likely still be thin around citadel release
- Floor prices may drop with weak liquidity in the GHST ecosystem
- There would still be 11 districts worth of land in the citadel to be auctioned/raffled
Please provide feedback over the next 48-72 hours with a planned sig prop for 4/13 unless there has been significant feedback in the interim meriting further discussion or delay.