Empower the DAO regarding emissions

With a current game economy model, the assets (gotchis, wearables, land) holders have lowest liquidity and paying for the party via heavy inflation. In the other hand, GHST holders are highly liquid thx to curve and can leave as they wish to. There is no need for them to even participate in game and DAO. This creates asymmetric risk/reward between different kind of players.

In the end model can be summarised as roughly +40% yearly for GHST holders and -40% in form of inflation for game assets holders. One side is paying for party and taking all the risk (due to low liquidity) and the another side is capturing most of the growth.

With such a model we will have really hard time convincing people to join. It actually reward bears and shillers, but not long-term asset investors.

Let me be clear, we need all kind of players, and I’m not discouraged because of people played a game in most profitable way, but:

1. holding GHST
  2. playing marketing games, shilling whatever it make sense or not
  3. selling most of items to the newcomers and people who do not understand the model as well.
  4. assets holders left with high risk bag and bad taste and probably won’t increase their participation in game and DAO
  5. repeat on each event

But thats why each event is not bringing a lot of new users. And marketing is only increasing the amount of fooled people (check land sale #1)

The solution is to make gotchis, wearables and land the same level of citizen as GHST is. And I think the easiest way is to distribute 1 FREN /day per 1 GHST, according to their base value.

I think we can fix this since many OG’s are actually in support. But of cause another side are okay with current model and will fight changes and try hold on this change as long as the can.

19 Likes