Marketplace/Bazaar Experience (Filtering and Sorting)

I think the Bazaar needs a better way of filtering and sorting various categories in order to make it easy to look for specific things people are looking for. Browsing for a gotchi is extremely hard now since they are simply listed chronologically and cannot be resorted based on which categories people are specifically looking for.

I think it would be helpful to add various filters and sorting functions to make the shopping experience much easier.

14 Likes

I think so too, some simple filtering and sorting options would be enough for the moment since we’re not that many on the game at the moment

4 Likes

Indeed. Also, not all of the offers are listed there as I have two closed portals listed for sale but only my last one is showing up. There is no pagination to go to “page 2” in order to see more listings. This makes me think that only a fixed number of offers are shown from newest to oldest (like 50 or so).

2 Likes

I am sure they are already working on this. lets be patient

3 Likes

We still need to point out the things that require doing, as we don’t exactly know what they are working on, we can only assume

2 Likes

agree and i’m sure it will come with time :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Admins are already working on it, but I agree it is definitely needed.

3 Likes

We are working on this, but it requires the deployment of a subgraph which takes some time to setup. Let’s all make do for now.

4 Likes

I think it would be for these sort of reasons it would make sense to integrate with OpenSea - that way can focus on the game etc and leave all the listing/buying/sell etc features to the marketplace.

3 Likes

Yes and also the listing goes out from the sight forever and we need to do relist.

2 Likes

Hope to add filtering functions in the market: ID filtering and sorting, price filtering and sorting, attribute filtering and sorting, equipment attribute filtering

1 Like

What is even worse, there are limits to how many items are shown on the list (90 & 150), so there are potentially many positions that are with better prices etc., but that are not shown and people who want’s to put their items back again to the visible lists, need to waste time and ghst to remove particular item from the bazar and put it again.

1 Like

The devs are working on a subgraph integration which will make these sorts of things possible. They are definitely aware that the baazaar needs filters and other improvements so I will close this thread.

3 Likes