Permanent & Farmable Alchemica Deposits in Citaadel

@SlickBB with your calculations, shouldn’t this be taking into account 0.1A “base boost”? as that adds the 3x-4x average multiplier applied to all parcels in addition to the proposed boosted boosts? I imagine that would make the “Boosted Boosts” seem less relevant than people are upset about

A beginning brainstorm of other possible effects for deposits beyond simple boosts:

• stat effects when walking over different alchemica types. Lickquidators could have their own effects. Consider the way it could drive strategy in the great battles and create rich PvP variation. Effects could last for some time, i.e. “let’s go visit the Aalpha district to pick up our 15 minute speed boost before tackling this dungeon”
  • boost speed of extraction for each matching alchemica type by a very small percent; if OP, create a downside (quicker extraction=lower total, for example)

I’ll keep adding to this as I think of things, and I’d love to hear anyone else’s ideas as well. We can move to a separate thread if there is enough discussion.

3 Likes

Now that we have experienced the most basic of verse gameplay, and 0.1c did not pass, it’s a good time to come back to this and decide what we think the alchemica deposits are for.

Personally, I love the idea of the deposits having higher chances of the appropriate alchemica appearing on them. There does not need to be more released overall, but the hotspots would be the deposits.

Additionally, alchemica speed is now a thing, and alchemical affinities are a popular option for eye abilities, so working on this topic in conjunction with the eyes, would be of great benefit.

2 Likes

I indeed understand the Alchemica depicted on the map as Alchemcia that is transpiring from the deposits/streams underground.
Encountering collectible Alchemica on/near these regions seems quite natural.
Being simply regions with a slightly higher probability of bubbled-up Alchemica they increase thus the passer-by-traffic-value of the adjacent parcels.

1 Like

This has branched off into a fresh Bubble Up Thread.

Lets go!