Proposal: Community wearable drops

I think overall it’d be awesome to have more community engagement with some wearables. We could even launch a theme around the next upcoming drop and all the aartists create their editions to be voted upon.

I think there are so many directions to take this. Some ideas that pop up

Open one of the wearable sets to community. Like hey guys, the next wearable launch is in two months. We at pixel craft are designing one and the other is up to you guys!

Another idea
Open up a piece of the set for community design. Like for instance the steampunk set. It’d be rad if they created a pet design contest. (Ahem see my epic steampunk bunnies for reference :wink:)

These ideas wouldn’t dilute the wearable sets any more than if pixel craft released them themselves.

Another route would be to open up vanity slots where the items you equip replace the visual of the brs items

I proposed it here

Then with that unlocked, the community could create all sorts of artwork that we could vote on and implement into the realm

With that we could also draw on the community for event based wearables. Something like a design contest for the 1 year party. Whoever wins gets their skin implemented in the form of bind on account non stat bearing wearables!

What do you think?

2 Likes