Sunset FRENS, Use GLTR for TICKETs

I think this is a great idea. I was thinking the other day about the raffles and how we could actually make them more lucrative for the smaller players. I think if we Give Aavegotchi Souls we could experiment with different interesting raffle structures.

For example, what if there was one pool of items and the Total Number of Items = Total Number of Souls on X date. Each level of item: Common, Uncommon, Rare, Legendary, Mythical, Godlike would be available as a percentage of The Total Number of Items.

Total Souls on XX/YY/ZZZZ date = 3,000

Total Items = 3,000

Common = 1,575 (52.493%)

Uncommon = 787 (26.246%)

Rare = 394 (13.123%)

Legendary = 157 (5.249%)

Mythical = 79 (2.62%)

Godlike = 8 (0.262%)

We could use drop tickets, it’s limited to 1 per Soul, there is a price per ticket in terms of GLTR, I’m not sure what this price should be, something accessible but not trivial. It’s probable that not every Soul will have the required GLTR to purchase their ticket for inclusion in the raffle. I think this issue can be overcome by adding in a round 2 that utilized the GBM.

For example, only 2,000 Souls purchase tickets in the first round. Then those 2000 tickets are entered into a VRF and 2,000 of the 3,000 items are distributed. Then we conduct a 2nd round where we GBM the remaining 1,000 items to whomever wants to participate. This GBM can be either conducted in GLTR or GHST… (Leaning towards GLTR as let’s keep it consistent).

An added benefit of this is it gives everyone who purchases and enters a ticket in round 1 an equal probability of getting all items (Godlike, Mythical, etc). This could be a true, economically viable way to conduct wealth redistribution in the ecosystem. If you are a small player and by the luck of the draw get a valuable asset this could be very impactful. It should also help with price discovery. Additionally since we GBM the remaining assets we let the whales duke it out plus add an earning option.

This is just one potential option if we started thinking in terms of Souls…

What do you think?

2 Likes