Wearables Taask Force

I’d like to throw my name in the nominations ring if still possible.

I think I’d be a good fit because I’ve been around for awhile, buy and sell wearables a lot, and have some data analytics skills in R/Python/SQL. Identifying trait distribution gaps and researching new ideas sounds like a good priority.

1 Like

I am also keen to join the taskforce. I see great opportunity in bringing more balance and consistency with the wearables and also revisiting older items to create new sets :slight_smile:

I’ve been in the space since H1 launch and spend an unhealthy amount of time in the bazaar studying the price trends, what is selling, what is hot, what is oversaturated, etc. I’d be happy to sit in with you lads (and ladies?)

2 Likes

I imagine there being a lot of room in this committee given how expansive the wearables market is already. Like alongside the wider market we could have working groups for different rarity categories or focus on delegating work across specific item slots.

1 Like

Since the SigProp has not yet gone live yet, I think it’s really important to emphasize the power limitations that this committee would have. Primarily, we need to make it clear that this committee does NOT have the ability to unilaterally decide on the future of wearables. Anything we come up with would either be discussed directly with Pixelcraft in an advisory capacity or be drafted into a SigProp for the community to vote on.

We want to make sure we don’t leave holes in this proposal as delaying the creation of this committee due to the failure of one of these proposals could have a negative impact on the community and the game in the short term.

EDIT: Realize I kind of muddied my point here. The sig prop should include a statement that indicates we do not have unilateral control over when or how new wearables are minted.

6 Likes

Yea this is what the role of the WTF is meant to be, but good point, I will include this language in the sigprop.

I’m putting together the sigprop, here is the current list of nominations I have:

kuwlness
JG1 / Fantasma
Bearded
actaeon
Thunderfish
letsgobankless
kokusho
ader1990.eth
Moon
Machete
aimo217
notorious_BTC
MonsterRNG

Including me, this is 14 people. It seems everyone is in agreement that this task force would benefit from as many voices and perspectives as possible, and we do not have an overabundance of nominations, so I will be including everyone listed as we did with the Frens sigprop.

9 Likes

Hey frens, I’m late to the party but hoping I can join.
Would love to be there for main discussions and contribute to the cause!

4 Likes

Sure thing fren, will add ya to the coreprop as an amendment.

1 Like

Voted for this with my miniscule ghst because the name is amazing.

Wtf - FTW.

2 Likes