Aarena - Spendable kinship as entry

Hello everyone!
I’m awake, but not for long, so I’ll try to be fast in my inputs in the next few weeks, or even less, since the time is the most valuable asset in life :slight_smile:

Gotchiverse is on, and the Grid is on it’s way, which means that Aarena is not so far away.

I’m not sure how it’ll be balanced, but I have an Idea how we can affect the leaderboard and the mech of the kinship.

My idea of negative kinship was denied a long ago, that some of the gotchis do not deserve to have them head to get Pet (the should be punished instead, but), so whatever.

AARENA is coming - so, if our gotchis are Keen, how could they cutie asses go and fight?

Alright, if u wanna fight, u need to pay your ticket up with the kinship points - 1 entry 2 kinships, this will bring the decisions on the table, to get a reward now, as something something that u will have after u win, and if u loose… (someone pls help me to make input)

I just think, that if our gotchis is good and keen, what kind of fine they can have, to be considered as a gotchi killers.

Or, PvP that will lead to just a battle, with no gotchi death or something, will have no kinship fine, but the rewards will be dramatically much less or so.
Like a battle mode and challenger modes, not sure, but I know one thing, that no one wants to loose the gotchi 4ever, unless u can pick up the items and stuff, something like it was on Diablo 2m when you can pick up the dead body with ur stuff, but if necromancer summon the skeleton from u, u know xDDD

What a damn shit I’m writing now?
I’m just truing to build up the Aarena vision, since i didn’t found any convos about in in the last few months threads, and Aarena is already on the way…

Aarena ideas?
How we go in, what we pay, what we get, what we loose?

Let’s get it on.

Nothing beyond alch is possible because rentals exist

Something simple as a kill steal 1 exp off opponent isn’t possible
(Sacrifice is also a thing to top it off)

Basically, exp, kin or anything that involved reduction is not possible since people can enter the arena with a rental

1 Like

You’ll kill the Arena before it starts if you chsrge kinship to go in.

Channeling is literally magic money from one click. Its not a game, its an entitlement.

The arena is not going to be profitable for most. Actual game… winners and losers… losers paying for the winners and the house burning a cut.

The last thing you want to do is discourage people from playing and practicing.

Kin burns on actual gameplay should be restricted to things like a do over on a quest or contest or respawning near where you died, in the grid, or maybe a mini game might have some moment you can try to charm the npc by spending kin, instead of fighting it.

The money brought in to the Arena is the rewards, not an entry fee… it’s not some sort of daily yield, it’s part of the actual gameplay weve been waiting years for, and it would be atrocious to cut people out of using their best gotchi just because it happens to be tops in kin. Look at the top kin gotchis… about a 1/3 are named after the owner, and are obviously going to play in the rpg and arena.

Save the kin burns for when theres something kin related, because the function of it, is that it stops you from doing multiple kinship bases activities. It creates a decision, instead of endlessly stacking new rewards on old ones.

Hopefully in the near future, there will be other things to spend kin on, but getting your ass handed to you repeatedly, while funding the beating, is about the last place that its appropriate to apply kinship burns.