DAO voting power calculation

I could not find how to calculate my dao voting power, this will change soon when new LPs get added. I wanted to verify documentation to get a baseline before the voting power algo changes.

Anyone know how to calculate dao voting power per user? Is it documented?

It would be advantageous to make it easy for users to verify their VP.

2 Likes

Unless we include regular testing and verification of snapshot, or bring voting in house and live a DevOps cycle where every end user is also a tester, the customer, and a stakeholder, we will trend towards apathy, distraction, convenience, and accumulate vulnerabilities faster than a teenager at a new high school.

1 Like

Snapshot is a series of queries to calculate VP. I’d like to get a list of the queries so it’s more visible to the community.
Also, this would be a base to calculate the distribution of voting power, a step in monitoring if voting power is getting concentrated. It would be difficult to tell who controls what wallet address, but would be beneficial to at least see how the VP sits.

1 Like

Look for the Aavegotchi related strategies in the snapshot strategies GitHub repo.

2 Likes

Would be a great application for DTF funding – the DAO should 100% be capable of updating voting power without Pixelcraft.

4 Likes