Everything inflationairy

This might be true, but you’re being a brat. All you do is complain and don’t provide any actual useful feedback.

I acknowledged pretty much everything you said.

Once again, bear market.

Well just because you don’t, doesn’t mean others don’t. Also whether you care about it or not is irrelevant to your original complaints.

This is what the forge is addressing. We’re actually doing something that addresses one of your concerns. Why not support it and get at least the wearables market moving again?

3 Likes

@Grids1 I feel you and I think some from the community feels the same. I still believe though that PC, as they are sitting on a huge amount of money still (I am saying PC, because the DAO does not have the keys to the DAO allocated funds, which means PC controls those ones too), can have the time and the funding necessary to finish the game. What means finishing, no idea, I think PC does not know either, because they were asked to present a decent roadmap, and they are still working on it (?). I hope the fake detours and other recent things are not “the finished game”. At the same time, I think PC should finally open the gates to community direct initiatives: code-wise (where is the open source V2 website, is that ded?), smart contract wise via DTF and art wise (can be done via github too). Were they smart, they’d have opened it 2 years ago, not to waste so much energy that went into alot of side projects related to aavegotchi, energy that could have been used to better the ecosystem directly. I can call PC downright “uninspired” for not doing this, I suppose they know it too. It is never too late though.

Nonetheless, the Gotchiverse got some more colors and really cool new decorations. Competitions are really nice too.

But at the same time, the gotchiverse is still buggy and laggy af. I think the lag is a very though nut to crack and I still have no idea why they are not switching to a native application like right now or months before preferably. Complicated in-browser games are unplayable because of the poor performance and unscalable. PC needs to make a decision about the game play → if you want an interactive multiplayer game, you need a native app. If you want to do it in a browser, you ll spend years of dev time and reach the performance of a 90s game. Not even partitioning won’t help, as the game will stutter for a few players, not talking about 10k or 20k. We are now 200 players, and PC has not enabled shooting hearts because it s too much. Of course, there is the very big possibility that I am wrong and PC already started coding in web assembly and they are already creating a game engine from scratch. Or just used unity webassembly, and real PvP rooms will be using that.

4 Likes

@Xeko there is a 101 rule, when you get feedback, you work on the feedback, not try to argue with the person that presents the feedback and try to “counter” it or explain to the other guy why he s wrong or not. Feedback is a personal opinion, be it biased or not, it has to be taken as is. It’s basic understanding of human to human communication. What you can do is try to understand the reasons his opinion is as such and work better as person / community / DAO or PC to improve on the feedback.

3 Likes

There’s a difference between feedback and complaining. Feedback is saying something along the lines of “I don’t think we should spend time on releasing any more art features and have the devs spend all their time on combat”. Complaining is saying “my NFTs are losing value! Gas fees are high!”

Grids is a person who constantly complains be it in the discord or here. Please don’t try to tell me how to speak to people, you do you but stay in your lane. You pop in the discord once a week, I’m tired of seeing people constantly complain without being called out.

@Xeko I am sorry to bring it to you, but feedback is most of the time complaining. If people are complaining and they are not bringing false facts, that is feedback. Complaining or feedback should be welcomed in the community, not taxed or spoken badly / countered directly. If you continue doing this, you ll be in your own echo chamber, as people won/t complain anymore. I understand your urgency to counter the so called “bad” opinions, but at the same time, if I were you, I would have learned more from the reasons that ended up with you not being an Discord admin anymore. Seems that you did learn your lesson very poorly from that experience.

And also have no idea why the discussion headed this way, let’s talk about “Everything inflationary” and how to solve it (gave alot of constructive criticism above), not childish bickering.

2 Likes

I got hacked, nothing more than that.

Guy, please stay in your lane. Go back to trying to change the FAKE gotchi name.

Complaining without any constructive input isn’t helpful. This isn’t a forum for airing out your complaints. It’s for having productive conversations. Listing all of the issues you have with the current ecosystem, most of them being directly related to us being in a bear market mind you, isn’t helpful for anyone. And many of the complaints weren’t even valid such as the sets not working (fixed), no new raffles (not true), lack of sets (being worked on with the forge/new sig prop), etc, etc.

@Xeko As you can follow the above, I provided constructive criticism with actual solutions and ways to go forwards. I think you are one of the most toxic people in the community with your attitude --you’re being a brat–, —guy, please stay in your lane— what is this? middle school bully time?

@coderdan are you condoning such an attitude on the DAO threads? We were trying to be nice, not attack each other, @backside.bz and @Grids1 provided a really good feedback and here comes @Xeko to call us brats, to stay in our lane. I thought Gotchiverse is or was a frenly place.

2 Likes

Take it easy, everyone is spending money to play this game. If everyone loses money, their attitude may not be so friendly.

1 Like

This was in response to being called an asshole.

And this was in response to you spewing incorrect information about why my discord roles were removed.

Please stop taking things out of context and please stop coming at me just because your idea to change the FAKE gotchi name was rejected. It’s clear you’re very upset about that, but it isn’t my fault.

To be fair he call him a brat after being called an asshole. I think its a fair game taking emotions into account

Tbh if I was called an asshole I probably called him something worse than a brat

Grid.

I understand you just want to play the game and earn a bit of money. I think that is fair expectation after investing both time/money into the game.

Unfortunately, at this point I don’t think there is much you can do except to wait for enough sinks to be introduced into the game. I don’t think anyone can give you a definite answer as to how long that will take.

If you think this game is stupid why did you invest ?