Good Ghosting No-Loss Savings Game

Good Ghosting is a savings game on polygon utilizing the Aave protocol, just like us! I have been testing their protocol since day one and we are just finishing up our Guarded Beta Launch Genesis Pool.
Their website can be found here:
https://goodghosting.com/#/

A new pool has launched for the Meta Gamma Delta DAO community to directly bolster more rewards and support for their DAO community.
An article on this launch pool can be found here:

The Good Ghosting community is now looking to open up to other DAO communities that would like to open their own community pools. I wanted to open this discussion to possibly team up with them, as they are lovers of the Aavegotchi community as well and I believe we hold similar values.

Aalpha tip: The very first public pool has just been launched and has a cap of 300 players. The pool is called ETHCC and can be found here:
https://goodghosting.com/#/pools/3

~Your Fellow Aagent, Aambassador, and FREN,

~🐙Musashi13#5579

5 Likes

I love the idea and I think it’d be great to have a GoodGhosting game for the AaveGotchi community. They are sponsoring the Meta Gamma Delta game mentioned above, giving additional incentives/rewards for that community. Hopefully, the AaveGotchi DAO community could have something similar in a sponsored game.

1 Like

Hey hey,

Thanks for this proposal @Musashi13 ! I do believe there can be allot of synergy between both communities :innocent: GoodGhosting is a no-loss savings pool that runs on top of Aave (on Polygon), where you earn more than when saving by yourself.

First of all some disclaimers:

• I’ve been involved in Aavegotchi since Mission #1
  • I took part in the GHST presale and hold and stake GHST
  • I am part of the GoodGhosting team

Something we have been thinking about is creating an exclusive game for the Aavegotchi community.
Maybe make it some sort of unofficial mini-game, in anticipation of Haunt 2.

It would be cool to:

• Have users play GoodGhosting using their Aavegotchi’s as avatar
  • Give out additional DAI, WMATIC or GHST rewards to all winning Gotchi’s (we still have sponsorship available for this from Aave and Polygon)
  • Raffle an Aavegotchi and some wearables to random participants
  • Potentially reward successful savers with Gotchi XP? (if approved by the AavegotchiDAO)
  • Have users save in GHST tokens, rather than in DAI. Once GHST gets added to Aave.

Below is a screenshot of our preliminary UI, but we can create an Aavegotchi-themed one as well

To learn more about how GoodGhosting works, you can check out our documentation or website.

Tl;dr Let’s set up an exclusive savings pool for the Aavegotchi fam, and reward all succesfull savers with extra incentives.
Would be lovely to get input from the community on this!

4 Likes

These are phenomenal suggestions! Two incentives i have been thinking about since Good Ghosting began development are these:

1. Roll maTokens savings directly into Aavegotchi spirit force as maTokens. No cashout necessary.
  2. Dedicate a small percentage of pool savings into the DAO treasury or roll into moar rewards in upcoming Aavegotchi and/or Good Ghosting Gotchi pools.
1 Like

Making Good Ghosting a mini-game within the Reaalm was the plaan I’ve been pushing from the start and I do believe the Reaalm litepaper let us know this is going to be fully possible (albeit will take some work). If not by direct Reaalm game interaction, definitely by dApp deployment within the Reaalm. I am curious and stoked to see this develop!

This definitely sounds interesting! The more utility for our Gotchi’s the better.

2 Likes

I have been eyeing googdghosting since the start and love the idea of a collaboration between them and aavegotchi. I think the spirit force/collateral aspect of aavegotchi is under utilised and that might be a great way to have it play a greater role i.e. provide an other benefit to holding it in the gotchi instead of in the wallet. Great suggestion @Musashi13 !

2 Likes

Yeah I would love being able to walk my Gotchi into the GoodGhosting Haunted House, and have him deposit some amTokens by just being there. Definitely makes saving allot more fun. But that’s more a long-term road map.

I’m sure that in the short-term we can already do a simple savings pool, which is whitelisted to Aavegotchi users. And is sponsored by both GoodGhosting and the AavegotchiDAO or Pixelcraft studios.
Maybe we can send the rewards to a Gotchi’s pocket, but will have to check that with the devs. It would require some changes to the current GoodGhosting smart contracts for sure.

3 Likes

I’ve also been following GoodGhosting since day 1. I’ve participated in all of their pools so far and they’ve been really great! I really like the idea of these two projects working together to come up with something special. Especially with haunt 2 coming up, it feels like the right timing. I definitely like the ideas below from both @Deepcryptodive and @Musashi13

• Have users play GoodGhosting using their Aavegotchi’s as avatar
  • Give out additional DAI, WMATIC or GHST rewards to all winning Gotchi’s
  • Raffle an Aavegotchi and some wearables to random participants
  • Potentially reward successful savers with Gotchi XP
  • Have users save in GHST tokens, rather than in DAI. Once GHST gets added to Aave.
  • Integrate Good Ghosting as a mini-game within the Reaalm
3 Likes