Introduce urself fren

24 Likes

hai every1, i’m coder dan. people know me, i’m kind of a big deal. my interests are: nfts, defi, pixelated ghosts, and larry david

18 Likes

Hello, gldnXross here (pronounced gol-den-cross).

I’m a bit of a mad scientist who keeps busy working on Aavegotchi and all that goes with it. Find me around the Realm (soon) or reach me direct on telegram and twitter @gldnxross.
gldnxross mad scienteist

16 Likes

Howdy frens, Vanilladelphia.eth here!

I’ve been involved with the #gotchigang community since the early days. If you participated in the aagent missions, there is a good chance unintelligent_nerd and I thought you were a bot?

You can catch me in the Aavegotchi discord, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

cheers

16 Likes

Hello frens,

I’m thecreative.eth, I’m new to the #gotchigang community, I’m very in touch with what’s new in the community, and I’m an aagent :grin:

9 Likes

Hi frens, glad to be here. I am fairly new to Aavegotchi and can’t wait to see when it goes live on Polygon.

I like to be involved and participate in governance, be part and help shape the future of projects I love.

11 Likes

Hey all, i’ve been here since the bonding curve went live at the beginning. Love the direction Aavegotchi is going in!

9 Likes

Sup Gang, Aagent Dre reporting here, cant wait for release, damn you chainlink for taking forever. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Hola aamigos! dO_Op reporting for DAO duty. Only been part of this community for a couple of weeks but looking forward to gettin goin!! A lot of room to grow, and this project has huge potential to be something that gets people into the NFT realm. Woop woop!

8 Likes

I’m Joe. I just gotta get a gotchi!

8 Likes

hi everyone,i’m chinese

8 Likes

I’m money sniper.All money comes to my home hahah

5 Likes

Hello! GOTCHI Gang! NFTs are the future

3 Likes

Hey everyone, my name is Trevor. I’m an LA-based actor & NFT artist, I am starting a YouTube channel & podcast soon, and I love Aavegotchi!

7 Likes

Hi Gotchi Gang. Hope we all can make history blazing the trail in this space.

4 Likes

Hey folks…Im 0xbox, Im stoked on this project, and have been using the MATIC layer for a few months with another project doing LP/DEFI stuff and its basically the only reason I am expanding my investment interests.
aavegotchi seems unique, cutting edge, quirky, and the youtube video for the quickswap/GHST event was frickin awesome, watched it probably 10 times.
solid community and a seam of opal gems if I have seen one

5 Likes

Marketplace for Aavegotchi digital goods and Latest news.
Join our Twitter @GotchiMarket or https://twitter.com/GotchiMarket

-njXu064_400x400

7 Likes

Hey everyone, Bitty Smalls here hailing from the island of Bali.

I discovered Aavegotchi about a week ago and am now ALL IN. Can’t wait to meet you in realm.

9 Likes

Hey there, some people call me Diamond Nick. I like to write smart contracts and make fun stuff.

9 Likes

Hey Frens! Timmy here! I am part of the WIP crew and learned Aavegotchi from TheWIPmeetups. Im really into NFTs + Defi projects. I’ve spent more time promoting WIP events on Twitter and Discord.

6 Likes