Introduce urself fren

Hello Frens, I am old, Australian and grumpy

:grinning:

Dubai Harley Ride

7 Likes

Yo Frens, Matthias from germany here. Enjoy game please!

5 Likes

Hi everyone! It’s a pleasure to be a part of this great community!

5 Likes

Hey people - I’m rootdraws. I’m an aagent.

I want to use Unifty to start an NFT Yield Farming project to incentivize maToken Liquidity on Quickswap via cryptoart.

Hello.
http://twitter.com/rootdraws

6 Likes

gday gotchi crew, Luke from Aus here. i was pretty quick to be drawn into the realm

quick-gotchi

cmon chainlink lets get launch already!

10 Likes

Quick Gotchi.
very nice.

6 Likes

Helo frens, Moon here!

I’m trying to become the first human discord bot and aavegotchi encyclopedia. Find me there anytime.
(Sleep is for the weak)

peepocoff

12 Likes

hi ‘frens’, i’m bergleeuw, almost retired, and late to the party, i’m not an aagent unfortunately :frowning:
bumped into aavegotchi by matic (magic?) as i already used that to marblecards.
fell in love with ur website’s bleeps. addicted to LP-ing on quickswap, earning frens and very curious how aavegotchi will be like in ‘real life’

8 Likes

Hello Frens,

I’m looking forward to this Aavegotchi movement!

7 Likes

Hi Frens!

I’m Tandavas (also @tandavas on Twitter :slight_smile:) from Thailand!

Super excited to summon my Aavegotchi gang!!

8 Likes

Hi FRENS! I go by Sleepy_me, cause I’m always sleepy!

Collecting cute NFTs is my thing now! Excited to get my first Aavegotchi!

6 Likes

Hi frens ! Gotchi enthusiast here, can’t wait the opening of portals !
From Paris with love

Cheers !

6 Likes

Hi everyone! I’m superrisk and I’m ready to train the best Gotchi :grin: :grin:

5 Likes

Hello. I am Pouis.
I started to dive in the crypto world January this year. I found Aavegotchi and I learned everything I could from this project. And I think that is quite a lot, from NFT, Dex, L2, bonding curve, DAICO, Link and the first human bot. I do speak Japanese, French and a little bit of English, based for now in Japan. By the way, @Moon , I was living in Neuchatel Switzerland for about 10 years.
I really appreciate this notion of DAO and would like to take part in this adventure. I might still ask stupid questions, but I will learn. Nice to meet you all!

7 Likes

Hi FRENS, I’m from this country :malaysia: and I eat Bitcoin, Ethereum, DeFi and Aavegotchi for breakfast, lunch and dinner. What do you think of my diet?

6 Likes

My name is ROLO and I am here to YOLO

5 Likes

Hello! My name is Retzster, and I make Python scripts sometimes.

7 Likes

Hello Frens, Invader here! I joined crypto because of DeFi, however back then I didn’t hear of NFT’s. So I ended up here :sweat_smile: . Feels good to be a part of such a great community :ghost: .

6 Likes

Hello frens :blush:

Follow the Gotchi Movement since early november, ready for the cancelled launch on Ethereum, still here for the launch on Matic :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

hello frens , good to be here . I m a crypto enthuziast who is eager to test new crypto products.

7 Likes