Introduce urself fren

Jc is the name. Farmin Gotchi is my game.

I sometimes distract Dan while he’s busy with his core summoner duties.

9 Likes

Frens! Doggo32 here - started with cryptokitties now ready for some ghst and loving the curve. Like to think of myself as an investor in NFTs and think ghst is the future

6 Likes

Hey yo FRENS! Xin Chào! People call me cRekto. I fell in love with Aavegotchi in December and the cute pixelated ghosts keep haunting my mind. I guess I will be here and there with Aavegotchi for something close to forever :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: DON’T RESCUE ME!!!

7 Likes

Hi, this is a great community, exited to be part of it

6 Likes

Hello Frens, I am very excited to have discovered GHOSTs and I think that DEFI gamification will make it very easy to understand this sector that will change the world.

6 Likes
 Yo Frens! 

I’m DameDoubleU!
Just your regular, shmegular
Non-Fun-G-:bowl_with_spoon:
Crypto Photoshop Picasso :art::framed_picture:

12 Likes

Hi! it’s me your best fren!
took this name to make it look like I’m one of the early guys
but really I only got into this recently. (I don’t even have a cool ghosfren :frowning:)

For the first time I’m actually excited for NFT’s.
No longer are they just images on the blockchain.

Eitherway I’m hoping i can contribute the small amount of wisdom that I have to make this game great. :smiley:

7 Likes

Hi Fren.
I from Vietname, I am very excited to play Aavegotchi on testnet. I hope aavegotchi will the best game on Matic network

6 Likes

Hello Frens!
I am a trader. I am learning about defi and this project. Hope there will be more excited news and new features of the project.

5 Likes

This activity is awesome.

Hi guys! Great to see you in this wonderful place :slight_smile: I hope to enjoy Aavegotchi asap

5 Likes

Im highplains. Im a busy 2017 bear market vet who wants to get up to speed on all aspects of defi, dao, etc … AND have fun yo!!
I worka da IT/Finance, I rida da bike and maka da fren.
:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

6 Likes

Hey everyone, my name’s Ruby Red River owner/CEO of Medusa Crush Recordings and I reside in Toronto, Canada - where currently we are being told a heavy snow alert is on this evening until tomorrow afternoon!

That aside, I’ve been attentive to most activity happening on Aavegotchi since inception (not so much shy, just super busy); also have been VERY IMMERSED in Matic (Polygon) since it came online. Needless to say the joy of two favourite ventures has me here more now and vocal more hopefully.

I believe portals should have a limited number and will be happy to share thoughts as to why as the conversation broadens.

7 Likes

Hey guys, i’m Mia! People don’t know me, i’m not a big deal. my interests are: nfts, defi, especially those ones combining nfts and defi together hhhh

8 Likes

I’m wrix.
I got involved with crypto in 2017.
man it’s been a wild ride. :sweat_smile:

Interests:
DEFI, Music, architecture, games, wiki-surfing, and dad jokes.

Currently learning to code :snake:.

8 Likes

Hi all …UK Fren here, :heart_eyes: loving my new Aavegotchi Frens

6 Likes

:upside_down_face: :wink:

2 Likes

Hi,
French gotchi lover here :wink:
Glad to be there !

5 Likes

oi, I’m dele aka Baba, I’m looking forward for my first Aavegotchi. I want one with aDAI and another with aAAVE soul.

5 Likes

Hail, GotchiGang!

Fremen is here and going to realm! :space_invader: :space_invader: :space_invader:
Even on the Arrakis we hear about this shit - portals, tokenomics…

BTW I belive in Aavegothi, it`s look like great combination of DeFi and NFT sector ideas!
Glad to see all of you, my sweet!
GL for team and HF for investors :clown_face:

5 Likes

Hello frens, I’m a Product/UX Designer. Have been involved in the NFT Space a long time, DeFi much harder and much more degen. Still trying to figure out how to get a portal and a real gotchi. Staking FRENS like a lunatic

6 Likes