Introducing Evolving Pets

I agree we need more fun games! Please see Oliver’s proposal for a Dungeon crawler here that could be pursued by the Forge team Introduce an Aavegotchi Dungeon Crawler

I think we need both new onboarding mechanisms AND developments that keep our current members engaged. It is much easier and cheaper to keep current customers than to acquire new ones. A lot of Forge work is to keep our current community and investors engaged in the ecosystem. This would be something for everyone but specifically aimed at newly onboarded individuals looking for a smaller entry point (price of a common pet).

A good correlation here is what Wizard’s of the Coast do for MTG updates and content. The new cards and meta changes aren’t going to be what attracts new MTG players. Those keep the current community engaged and spending money while adding depth and robustness to the product. I hope we can do something similar where we enhance our product, keep our members, and design more and more strategies to get people investing at a small entry point.

2 Likes