Next season of rarity farming

I guess I should be more open-minded for new ways of Farmings.

But, Rarity - Farming, where Rarity on the first place, is the thing that should be our guide in this field of brainstorm.

I’m agree about lots of valid ideas that our respectful OGs discussed and suggested in this thread:

Even though I bet that I’ll suck at it, with all the gotchis that I have :sweat_smile:

Competitions are competitions, and they should keep their separate space for rewards.
This means that if we go for new categories, we could think of more various competitions.
If we will decide, that it’ll be fun and worthy, we should go for it, and in this matter, I guess we will have a need to lower RF rewards, to allocate funds to new competitions.
Like:
Why do we need to have 2 farming ecents a year, if we can have some “party”, competitions, running almost all the time, we just need to cut down the reqards from classic RF, since by now, our DAO don’t have a way to refill it’s rewarding pool.
Another option for new categories is to hold RF rewards to the classic rewarding system and follow the example of @stedari

Such as:
An example of forging competitions- rewards going to be related to forge mechanics, with the reqards like alloy, geods, schematics, cores, essence, or wearables.

I love it! This is the way @stedari and our Botanica project will go the same way for rewarding people, but it’s to early for me to talk about it, since it’s still far for Botanica project MVP to be rolled out.

My points in conclusions:
If we will bring new categories, then we need to find the way of giving rewards that have a matter in this competitions, like particular traits modifier wearables, if we bring competitions based on traits (lowest engr, or highest brain), if we would bring uniq looking gotchis, we would give away unique Fakes or, if we would have vanity items only for a look, it would be nice reward and etc.
We should go hungry and hunt down our GHST rf pool with each possible way.
IMHO ofc.

About other initiatives:

Fren… why only Godlike? Isn’t it too narrow? Mythical items with legendary have no space to make it more flexible? :frowning:

Definitely agree.

What I don’t like 4 sure, is Delta-XP.
Rarity farming that been made straight after Haaunt2, been cheated with the Delta Xp board. This is going to be exploited again. Don’t do that, please. We don’t need to have this extractors back door again…