POAP Plugin for Snapshot Votes

The dev team at POAP have created a Snapshot Plugin.
Their medium article show the simple procedure to add the Plugin and reward voters with POAP badges. How to set up POAP Snapshot plugin | by Tomso | Jun, 2021 | Medium
Free badges for voters. My thought is with ghst token appearing on more exchanges the POAP could encourage non gotchi holders to vote.
Please let me know what y’all think.

• YAS! POAP will encourage non gotchi holders to vote!
  • No thank you ser.
  • Abstain

0 voters

6 Likes

This is really neat! Would definitely be fun to try for an upcoming Core Prop (maybe the H2 vote :ghost:)

4 Likes

This is a pretty cool idea and I would like to see this as a reward for voting!

I see that there are POAP badges for other projects with images on them. Perhaps we should discuss who or how we will decide on the images used? I have noticed a few signal proposals that don’t follow the signal proposal format so maybe we should just reserve the images for core proposals? Just some ideas.

Edit: I just saw in your SigProp that you mentioned POAP can also be made from the PNG image of any gotchi which i think is a good idea! maybe whoever posts the SigProp/CoreProp could be the image :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes, thank you. It is easy to make a poap out of Gotchi png images.
There could be a POAP design contest, submissions go into a POAP poo, and anyone who creates a snapshot may choose from the pool or design their own.

3 Likes

The snapshot vote did not pass, not enough volume, thank you for the members that voted.

3 Likes

Gonna need to try it again.

2 Likes

Thank you. I will keep making POAP badges for the LoveGotchi gang in the meantime : )
BadgePoap1
GotChi? badge

3 Likes

very fan of POAP’S , lets go !

4 Likes

Dang I really did like this idea! I agree with FlameViper.

2 Likes

i would love to see Aavegotchi POAPs rewarding DAO voters. I have reopened the POAP proposal in snapshot and given a much longer window, please vote your preference frens!

1 Like

It is a great idea to implement.

1 Like

It’s a fun idea and the plugin seems to be working well. We’d just need someone to design a POAP we can use/edit for all proposals

1 Like

gogogogogo cannot wait!

1 Like

Let the creative work begin…

1 Like