(Sports) Themed Wearables + Games

For whatever reason… I seem to come across more gotchis with names involving basketball that just about any other sport.

I would have expected more soccer presence in this international game TBH.

In either case, as an NBA/Basketball fan, I would love to see basketball themed wearables and sets.
Jerseys, sneakers, balls, headbands, different hairstyles of iconic legends (Rodman hair!?), “23” red jerseys. There are many cool options.

What do y’all think?

• Yes BB! :basketball:
  • Nah

0 voters

2 Likes

And of course some sort of Gotchi2k mini basketball game would just be fire :fire:

1 Like

Also baseball because it fits. Soccer because it is the biggest. Hockey because some ppl like that also. Why not all of them? nrg + what ever sport you can think of.

2 Likes

G.H.O.S.T. (like H.O.R.S.E. but for Gotchi)
&
Single gotchi on a court with a timer (60 seconds as many baskets as you can make, time bonus for higher stats)

1 Like

love it!!! sounds like it wouldn’t be too hard of a game to make

1 Like

Yeah! All sports welcome! I just see a lot of basketball fandom in our current user pool, but no need to exclude any sport per se. NBA is what I know about the most, and I know playoffs are a hot twitter subject, and twitter integration with basketball wearables during NBA playoffs seems fire to me. You’re probably right about baseball, but that sport isn’t my expertise and I don’t think I’ve seen many gotchis named after baseball players, but I’m likely wrong. :blue_heart: :basketball: :soccer: :baseball: :football: :cricket_bat_and_ball: :blue_heart:

1 Like

YAS! I am glad you started this thread, the sports mini games.

Soccer/Hockey penalty shots with different defenders depending on your stats.
Baseball - pitching, or batting
Track and Field Javelin, discuss, hurdles
I also imaginine a game where you throw your gotchi like a bowling ball
:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

I can take a hint! LOL I have updated the title to include sports, and creating a new poll below, to gauge what people like most! Max 2 choices

• :baseball:
  • :ice_hockey:
  • :basketball:
  • :soccer:
  • :tennis:
  • :football:

0 voters

2 Likes

Would probably make sense to launch these together with the respective minigames, so WEN VOLLEYBALL?

4 Likes

About games. What would you think if there was minigames on all the sports?
They would be no hands games in which a player (or players) Choose a team to participate and AI runs the gotchis around the field and their performance would be based on their stats. Thinking little like blaseball but with live action.

Then olympix!, Or a league of chosen (or random) sport of which winning team receives a badge and perhaps price ghst.
Maybe in the future custom sport with wacky rules, bomber gotchi ball with a twist? (specifics to be desided…)

2 Likes