Gotchi item ideas

In this topic i want you to post items you’d like to see in the game! :balloon: :medal_sports: :video_game: :joystick: :blue_book: :moneybag: :credit_card:

Just rip a pixelart off the internet and edit it to how it should be equipped by the ghost so people get the general idea of what the item would look like.
For the more talented people out there you can draw your own! After which you can copy the image of your own gotchi to put it in.

• Images should generally be 150x150 px unless it’s a background, in which case specify that it is.
  • if you want you can even add a rarity range to it like rare - legendary or common - uncommon.

Example post:

gotchi go vrom!
ghostcar

if you want, you can use my fren PinkLink as a template for a gotchi if you don’t have your own.
note that this is an edited version of when you pet him so the arms would normally be lower.
templategotchi

Have fun!! :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

19 Likes

Great thread! Look forward to seeing everyone’s ideas

6 Likes

Finally:

pixels

11 Likes

Didn’t scale em properly but it’s the idea that counts :slight_smile:
common bloon, mythic bloon
bloon

13 Likes

Fren hat, Puppet fren
puppetfren

13 Likes

what about a vampire Gotchi!

1 Like

Cool thread with some cute artwork, hope to see more!
Just moved it to the ideas category.

1 Like

yeah thanks :slight_smile: I noticed there was a new thing made for that right after i made this :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Angelwings + halo
angel

16 Likes

Funny ideas here :slight_smile:

1 Like

pirategotchi_1

Just a quick mess around but was one of the first ideas I had after seeing this topic.

15 Likes

what about having customs from different familier character. let’s say like from super mario, avangers…batman. I’m sure jokergotchi would be suck!

1 Like

I’m super keen to explore this more. I would love to know some of the more technical aspects of the artwork requirements so I can begin creating some wearables (I have a list of ideas :slight_smile: )

1 Like

love this one. needs a parrot pet!

4 Likes

If you copy the image of your gotchi you’ll get a 150x150 px image (all clothing included)
So as far as i know you just make a 150x150 image and place it anywhere.
I’m sure the pixelcraft guys can just edit it a bit from there and make it real :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ladies and fren’lemen, this is your captain speaking. I would like to welcome you to Gotchi Airline. This is flight number 1559 headed to the moon. Please ensure your seatbelt is fastened as this ride is going to get bumpy!

29 Likes

Great thread and the implications are awesome. I can well imagine scenario wherein Gotchi citizens design wearables which can be sold to other Gotchi owners. The trait modifiers allocated to such designerwear would have to be allocated via some kind of consensus process, informed by Absolute Rarity metrics, to keep the game fresh. Wow!

2 Likes

Have fun with aavegotchi

1 Like

That’s almost exactly how we envision it as well! Basically Artists create any wearables they want, but to be eligible for RF they need to be sanctioned by the DAO.

4 Likes

Imagine all the gotchis living life in peace

You may say I’m a dreamer
But I’m not the only one
I hope some day you’ll join us
And the world will be as one

20 Likes