Aavegotchi 8-bit Music Task Force

I’ve tried BTV Solo, I messed around with Sonar for like a second and I have Ableton Lite, but haven’t really used it. In college we used Logic for all our recording and mixing.
Out of everything I’ve seen, the interface within FL Studios is my favorite. I’ve spent the most time within it so of course it makes more sense to me now, but even from the get go it seemed fairly user friendly. Well as user friendly as DAW gets other than Garageband lol

2 Likes

I don’t know if it has been mentioned, but something people could look towards for inspiration is flexdapps.com. I think they have a pretty cool website overall and really like their music player.

1 Like

I love this idea its a great way to create the ambiance of the Ghotchi metaverse .

1 Like

I use mostly Ableton for making music but sometimes its fun to make 8-bit music with old school tracker softwares. Trackers are more limited than DAWs but limits makes me use software more creatively. I have used LSDJ (little sound dj) at GameBoy! that original gameboy have so good sounds like super fat basses. Nanoloop is other interesting software for GB,iOS and Android for making chiptune/8-bit music.
iOS/ipadOS i recommend DeffleMask! its actually cross-platform. Sunvox is also really cool cross-platform software but could be bit confusing at the start becouse its really unique way to make music.

1 Like