A new set of wearables are released and added to a forging pool alongside new crafting recipes
- 2 Godlike wearables + Godlike crafting cost = Random Godlike from the pool
- 2 Mythical wearables + Mythical crafting cost = Random Mythical from the pool
- 2 Legendary wearables + Legendary crafting cost = Random Legendary from the pool
- 2 Rare wearables + Rare crafting cost = Random Rare from the pool
- 2 Uncommon wearables + Uncommon crafting cost = Random Uncommon from the pool
- 2 Common wearables + Common crafting cost = Random Common from the pool
I think this would be a nice new alchemica sink and also should be good for wearable prices as supply is decreasing and more utlity is given to lesser desired wearables.
Let me know your thoughts frens.
Next time we release wearables, this is my new fav way to do it.
Burn baby, burn.
Possible spicy additions to the recipes are:
- 1 Godlike + Godlike crafting cost = 50% chance of a Random Godlike in the pool
- 1 Mythical + Mythical crafting cost = 50% chance of a Random Mythical from the pool
- 1 Legendary + Legendary crafting cost = 50% chance of a Random Legendary from the pool
- 1 Rare + Rare crafting cost = 50% chance of a Random Rare from the pool
- 1 Uncommon + Uncommon crafting cost = 50% chance of a Random Uncommon from the pool
- 1 Common + Common crafting cost = 50% chance of a Random Common from the pool
- Godlike crafting cost = 1% chance of a Random Godlike in the pool
- Mythical crafting cost = 1% chance of a Random Mythical from the pool
- Legendary crafting cost = 1% chance of a Random Legendary from the pool
- Rare crafting cost = 1% chance of a Random Rare from the pool
- Uncommon crafting cost = 1% chance of a Random Uncommon from the pool
- Common crafting cost = 1% chance of a Random Common from the pool
So you’d be burning 2 godlikes + spending Alchemica to get a new godlike?
Yeah, so the idea is the wearables in the forge are top tier wearable sets (like the last 2 raffles) so people will burn 2 floor wearables + pay the alchemica cost to get a better one.
Godlike example could be burn Godli locks + Godlike Wizard Hat + alchemica to get the equivalent of a Beard of Wisdom.
Myth example could be burn 2 Red Hawaiian Shirts + alchemica to get equivalent of a Signal Headset
I can’t imagine anyone actually doing that. Seems like terrible EV.
Do the math on the above examples. I know you love throwing stones the second I make a post but please, think for 30 seconds before doing so in the future.
Well, unfortunately, I can’t do math on wearables that haven’t been created yet. But giving up 2 godlikes plus 8k GHST or so for a new godlike doesn’t seem like good EV to me.
Red Hawaiian Shirt = 1,399 GHST
Signal Headset = 3,900 GHST
Mythical crafting cost = 762 GHST
1399 * 2 = 2798 + 762 = 3560 GHST
EV = +340 GHST (or terrible as you put it)
Also, as this is the only way to acquire said items it sets the floor price.
A couple of things. Firstly, floor price isn’t the cost of crafting, people often set floor prices for less than they paid.
Secondly, I think I actually like the idea if the new wearables created have a more limited supply but fill more niches that aren’t already in place. What I mean by this is, for example, if you have a gotchi with - + - - there are no mythical head pieces, and there is only a godlike pet that fit them. So if this idea can cover more areas that don’t currently have pieces for it, I think it’s a good idea.
If we can manage to burn 100 mythicals (for example) but put out 5 10-quantity mythical pieces to fill in missing slots, I think that would be a win.
I think the godlikes would need to be 1/1 or 2/2 to entice people to do it. I can’t imagine anyone burning 2 godlikes plus a large fee to have 1/5 of a new godlike piece.
The “spicy additions” you added in your second post are essentially lootboxes though, which the devs don’t seem keen on implementing.
Yes, you’ve got it
The WTF would come up with the wearable traits which filled in any gaps we’re missing so the items in the pool are very desirable and worth the cost. Alternative is, like you said, having less of them e.g. 1 of 1 godlikes or 1 of 10 myths.
LMAO. You’d have to be utterly dumb to burn 2 GL.