Introduce urself fren

From Brussels, Just kidding around into NFT since I like art and crypto ahahha

I was googling tamagotchi and crypto and find aavegotchi !! Very hyped by all the features.

Working in custom printing field in embroidery so maybe I’ll get my gotchi on my sweatshirt :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Greetings from Poland. Really excited to be a part of a such frenly community:)

6 Likes

Hey GotchiGang!

I’m an avid blockchain gamer and DeFi dabbler…
Just a guy doing his best to get his hands on one dem portals!!!

Stoked to be a part of this community and project :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Heya Fam,

Unintelligent Nerd here. Have been helping out with Aavegotchi since the beginning as an aapprentice (and now aarchiver).

Cheers!

8 Likes

来自中国,跟创始人在同一个省份(他在厦门,我在福州)
aavegotchi的忠实粉丝!

4 Likes

hi frens, im a future rarity farmer that’s super bullish on the aavegotchi team/ecosystem as well as matic.

6 Likes

来自中国区的aavegotchi粉丝,请大家拭目以待aavegotchi的表演吧

5 Likes

Hey everyone, I’m a pixel artist, currently making some retroish looking pixel coins (find them here Digital Numismatics Marketplace on OpenSea: Buy, sell, and explore digital assets) . Just starting to get used to the Matic platform - this project looks like it’s going to be a lot of fun!

6 Likes

Hello frens the world over. Sitting in my bedroom saying a little prayer the Aavegotchi gods will bless the launch with success and good cheer. Hoping to participate in governance and play some useful part in the community.

5 Likes

Hello Gotchi frens! Wanted to just swing by and say hi.

Hoping to get my hands on at least 1 Gotchi at launch! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Namaste Frens !
Looking forward to breed these cuties.
In the space since short time and super excited to get my hands on my first Aavegotchi.
Great community to be part of. Learning a lot.
Gotchi God, u have a job: Bless the Gotchi-Gang
Cheers !

4 Likes

Hai, from finland here. Hopin I don’t miss the first haunt. I do not check everyday so there is the possibility. But if in, looking good.

4 Likes

Howdy partners. Hoping to make some frens here! The website is so damn good looking. Big props to the devs!

4 Likes

Hi frens. Slaxter here. Excited to be a part of this community and this metaverse!

4 Likes

Hi all, I am Max. This project is like a kind of dream game come true (notionally!). I plan to stick with it and help in any way I can!

4 Likes

Hello My Name is Max Power from Springfield :nerd_face:

3 Likes

hey all , I’m pinco . :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi I’m a new user call me Jordo

I can’t wait to get my hands on a portal :ghost:

3 Likes

Allow me to introduce myself…

Lookinghandsome! At your service.

4 Likes

Привет из России! :innocent: