πŸ‘» make aavehotchi generate 420 FRENs/day

I support this proposal. Staking rewards are quite generous compared to hodling less liquid Aavegotchi NFTs.

5 Likes

Yeah kinship giving tickets would be nice. And reserve 20-33% of the items for gotchis and make a new separate contract for the gotchis and kinship to airdrop tickets.

https://yppedia.puzzlepirates.com/PoE_sink
Here are some inspirations for you guys.

While we have task forces for a lot of things, we do not have one for providing stats and charts and usable data. I’ve seen some brilliant work done as I dig through this forum, but it’s mostly when someone gets buthurt or disturbed by things.

It might behoove the community to identify these users and group them up as a task force that works together to come up with real numbers and fomulas and charts and things the community can use when making proposals, instead of just spitballing ideas based on anecdotal evidence and personal experiences and biases.

If done right, it would generate tools that can be used, reused, combined, and eventually would become a sort of tradingview, for gotchis. It’s not outside my imagination that this could lead to tickers that show up on tradingview or other sites, thereby raising the status of the community and proving more visibility and transparency.

3 Likes

Actually yes, gotchis should generate something passively too, sama as it was with ghst/frens.
Yanik was on it, but then frens fade away