Plant Trees in the Gochiverse and save the planet?

Yeah the Dapp and bonding mechanisms are indeed OHM forks. But unlike Ohm and Wonderland the assets that are bonded are not crypto-native or stable coins. The treasury is purely tokenized carbon assets (each token represents at minimum 1 Ton of carbon) which is an off-chain commodity.

We can chat about it on discord if you want to know further but basically KlimaDAO is very much alive, continues to build, and have a great product with a healthy treasury of tokenized carbon assets that have off-chain value. The Polygon announcement above is in partnership with KLIMA.

2 Likes

I support this proposal. Polygon has chosen to work with KlimaDAO to offset the blockchain. Klima Infinity allows anyone to offset carbon initially verified by reputable VCM registries like Verra. KI’s offset aggregator is cutting edge and cost effective and aavegotchi community help grow the onchain carbon market.

1 Like

This sounds good. I need trees for parks. Also would love a orchard. Could adequetly tended tree pop out a nft for the planter? also it has been said that “F*** grass.” :slight_smile: but I would like to craft different biomes on different parcels. Have it open areas or secluded gardens type of things. Maybe a minority here but making everything “just” golden is a bit offputting.

2 Likes

that’s amazing ser :raised_hands:

How about golden flowers / coconuts / pinecones on green trees? :deciduous_tree: :palm_tree: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

So… we need to partner with some project that will do actuall trees palntings, or even more then just one organisation, or we need to set our own organisation, in all of the world corners.
Sounds cool 4 sure, and it’ll pump the reputation and will bring the Aavegotchis word to the world throught the Trees :slight_smile:

Lovely thread and I definatily support the idea.

But the organisation must be altruistic (not seeking for self profits) and willing to help all around itself.
We can do that, we already earn, why shouldn’t we pay back to Earth some of it? <3

1 Like

I need to redo this to involve glitter, but… Trees.org was the place I identified being the best place to get results with micropayments. It’s not just trees, it’s food forest desert reclamation and agricultural training.

This is my mock up from months ago… Since we have an SDK on the way, I intend to bust it out but with glitter sprinkles, for the SDK hackathon. Miro | Online Whiteboard for Visual Collaboration

1 Like

This is the real work!
Congrats!

Happy to have you in aavegotchi community! :handshake:
This is the way for us all, and you are giving us the great example of how each of us here could help, with anything we can. :+1: