SigProp: Launch Haunt 2

First of all, I wanted to congratulate dev team on a very successful auction.

With that said I want to address some concerns that forbid me from feeling completely celebratory.

As a DAO we were allowed very little input in the changes to tokenomics or rewards structure. I made a separate thread and proposal that should highlight it is not easy for anyone to just step in to blurry & fast paced DAO situations with little information available, and rally the community counter to a dev proposal.

Beyond DAO dynamics, as an end user and participant since launch, I want to simply ask if rewards and tokenomics would continue to change as the platform grows?

My expectation was that our participation would be linear into the success of the project (via the now modified circle of win), but with caps of rewards etc. It feels like the goal is to have a nominal cut-off, such as a 2 million cap (or other arbitrary figures) where the rewards or ratios are deemed sufficient and limited each season. Basically, past certain points of revenues or alpha-the intention is to direct these to Pixelcraft via adjustments to the circle of win?

They are two very different paths/models and I don’t intend to ascribe any judgement either way, simply want to be better informed as a gotchi owner regarding expectations towards the future.

2 Likes