Summoned Gotchi's Need to Retain Portal Number

I didn’t notice, good find!

2 Likes

Absolutely - I was really surprised not to see this! I think each Gochi should have the portal number as well as the Haunt number.

3 Likes

Just a note on this - if you look on the Polygon explorer, then the NFT has the token ID corresponding to the portal number. There’s nothing about the Haunt number but the Gotchi does ‘technically’ retain this info.

2 Likes

So then I’m still in favor of making the info more readily available… just right in the stats or at least on the bazaar listing… but good info for sure!

1 Like

agreed. i have a gotchi from portal 2100 id like it to be known… portal numbers have significance if they are related to something…like portal 1337…or even 6969 lol…OR 0420

2 Likes

Right on! Good find. Still in favor of the info being more obvious/ readily available. At least on the Baazaar listings… but thanks for the info!

2 Likes

STRONGLY AGREE. Thank you

3 Likes

Totally agree with this. Hoping that is a possibility :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel like this one is an obvious one that was somehow overlooked. Absolutely agree

2 Likes

Same here, this is important and shouldn’t be overlooked.

2 Likes

I feel the same, why limiting the number of haunt 1 portals if the gotchies don’t have the number of their haunt.
Strongly agree

2 Likes

Haunt is part of the metadata and thus stays with the Aavegotchi forever. You can easily see the Haunt in the Baazaar listing. But we can also add it to the dashboard for the Aavegotchi, if that would help.

Closing this proposal though, because the premise is incorrect. Haunt data is NOT removed!

6 Likes