Was wondering what people think of turning on Channeling Spillover during the 2 week Leaderboard Competition? I think it would be better engagement for our ecosystem. Here are some benefits I think that can help by doing so:
- Small farmers can level up during competition and try to earn Ghst.
- Gotchi owners can earn some revenue by lending gotchis.
- Guilds can coordinate and provide some fun quests during channeling spillovers during contest.
- More eyes on the gotchiverse once people lend gotchis.
- Provide engagement on aavegotchis on Twitter about the competition, leading more people to see aavegotchi on their timelines.
- Influencers like Nofuturistic can do video on it , giving more eyes and maybe few people will partcipate.
- Give Gotchigang members more fun to do during competition.
Those are just some I can think about it, there probably more benefits than downsides in my opinion. Also we can grow on these by maybe having pixel team drop lickidators here and there , maybe randomly putting raffle tickets in them or kinship potion? Just some ideas, please reply with comments if you would like a proposal made for this or ideas to help more eyes get on aavegotchi.
Thanks for your time,