Problems this solves:
- Wearables and high BRS gotchis have no yield outside of RF
- It’s a costly pain in the butt to swap wearables around just to play different games and try different strategies
- A wearable rental market would be complex and expensive to implement
Pay @diddlypoo to break “The Dressing Room” off into an API that any game can use.
Modify it so that it pulls all the items and gotchis in your inventory into a selection matrix, allowing you to use any of the gotchis or items in any combination, to play the mini-game.
- This will give wearables and high end gotchis a daily yield from short term rentals(you could put one godlike or other desirable item on a floor gotchi, to just rent out the wearable)
- This removes the need for on-chain activity when trying out different combinations in a game.
- The work is halfway done, this is a mod and a port to API
- This does the same thing as building out wearable rentals, except it wouldn’t work for RF, which is fine, because that adds extra value to asset ownership.