Custom Aavegotchi logo Sail for Catamaran charter boat

Nice! They’re based in Marathon! :palm_tree::star_struck:

1 Like

They sail/charter out in the Bahamas. Formerly in Islamorada, we had sails ordered after Hurricane Harvey in 2017, they were actually manufactured and shipped from the Philippines on this last order.

1 Like

yeah I know we are not a company, anyway I think is a good idea to think more about a ROI of this marketing action.

9k is not so much, you’re right, but if we have a lot of money it doesn’t mean (even if is low budget) we need to use it without a good ROI.

I think about and yes, a branded Catamaran is swag, no one done it before, is a good idea, but we need to look more into the ROI, so your boat should became really Aavegotchi branded, and make some actions like tourments or events, there’s some in the roadmap?

Fren I like your idea, just wanting to help to take the most advantage possible.

So, maybe we can push your Catamaran brand with some little Twitter Ads, I get you @HARDKOR, but is a really good channel to bring new users and branding.

I discovered Aavegotchi on Twitter, and yes the ads are boring, if you don’t know how to make them fun :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I think twitter is essential to having a strong identity don’t get me wrong, I also found Aavegotchi on twitter via a Polygon/Matic tweet way back. I did expect to have to answer questions about my intentions with the marketing, so this is perfect.

With a little motivation/collaboration and lots of thought, the boat could be re-branded as one classy Aaavegotchi shill-mobile that will be sure to get looks. We’ve nearly done the Harvest Moon Regatta a few times and that’s just one event close to us. I’ve sailed across the Gulf of Mexico 4 times and to the Bahamas for weeks before and am a US Coast Guard 50-ton Masters licensed Captain since 2003’ (right out of high-school).

I’d love to make Gotchi-lifestyle and travel videos where we target certain events either as participants, gorilla/pirate marketing, and just IRL gotchi get-togethers with events in the U.S. and beyond (bahamas, portugal, panama). The boat is sea-worthy, performance oriented as well as being beautiful, and ready to go with a little halp.

Just tell me where to go and we can organize trips/regattas for aavegotchi members to get there(with some sponsorship help), and create youtube viral videos along the way about passive income and wealth building via aavegotchi. The boat needs an ideal crew of 4-6 frens to go the distance, all are welcome any time if you’re in the Corpus Christi, TX area.

I’m all for a life of being a Gotchi ambassador/shill-pirate, on the water to add color to the ecosystem and offer real life experiences for tru gotchigang. My boat is your boat frens. Most of my guests ask me what else I do other than run my sailing charters, and I tell them about aavegotchi and how it allowed me to just sail and gain valuable knowledge about DeFi, DAOs, and so much more.

I’m open to a long road map with a dedicated schedule of web3 or sailing events, as I have no kids, no waifu, and plenty of love for Aavegotchi.

kakaaw~tburd

if you want to go fast go alone, if you want to go far, go together

3 Likes

We could do a DAO vote for name change of the boat even. My gewd fren can do all the graphics/decals we need for bro deal price.

Open to names for the youTube sailing/ travel/cruising/gotchi channel too. My crew and I are photogs with video capable equip. maybe i can make a demo reeel for some future gotchi-aadventures

1 Like

Actually, you bring up a good point.

If we do this, we should also attach a small marketing budget to it. You dont just throw a sail up and wait… you publicize it.

Based on the largely very positive responses I’ve seen, it seems like maybe the conversation might be better directed towards “How do we market this physical action, in the media?”

HOW TO MAKE SPLASH WITH BOAT?

1 Like

@tburd.eth amazing history! Loved the idea.

@HARDKOR we are arriving in a really good point, mu suggestions is to pay someone with a drone DJI 3, to make some emotional videos, than the graphic team edit the video to push on social media.

We need to think about a great slogan, I like the “pirates” related ones, like surfers web, or something like this, I can’t get a good idea rn.

Btw, I can see your purple boat sails the sea, amazing, maybe in the night with some good lights, with a full sky of stars behind, amazing, like WAGMI.

2 Likes

LED’s, like an art car.

1 Like

Really like the drone idea! I’m thinking something focused on exploration & adventures might be better than pirates. There are fun pirates and then there are not-fun pirates. For some potential investors, the not-fun type may come to mind first.

1 Like

So, this is down in south Texas ATM… to start…do we have anyone else down there, with skills/tech that could be buffing this somehow? Is there another community based angle we can loop in?

Other thing I thought of to make this stronker…
Jockey for better slip, so it’s visible from the kids playground at marina? The restaurant?
The sail is also a great photobomb, if some thought is put into it.
For hwta goes on it… maybe since it’s a triangle… Tburds best gotchi on the top, and the logo on the bottom, so that it is larger and more readable at distance.

For a name -

$GHST SHIP

this is good…really like the name! :slight_smile:

for the design, the standard naked happy polygon gotchi might be best because it’s most recognizable. community knows the value & significance of all the wearables, but in terms of branding, a lot of lessons can be taken from the app front page :ghost:

1 Like

I wanted to check and see if this sail is something the DAO would be interested in funding. I’ve already ordered 2 large aavegotchi decals for the boat. Will apply them after I repaint the sides this fall/winter/spring.

I’m still spreading the gotchi gospel out on trips and will have more time for producing content for the $GHST SHIP https://twitter.com/GhstShip
We are still doing around 10-20 trips a month and have links to aavegotchi info and onboarding on my business website. I’m offering 50% off for aavegotchi holders and have had at least a half-dozen people interested in what aavegotchi was. Still looking like 7k USD will get a nice new genoa with aavegotchi adverts that will last and be seen for 5-10+years.
Cheers!
~Capt. Tburd

P.S. I’ve already had HumbledBagger and Esmeralda out sailing and the offer is open to any gotchigang ever in my area(south texas/corpus christi area). HMU dms open tburd.eth#0001 on the discord to see my website and aavegotchi marketing pages on my sailing charter business .

3 Likes

Gotchigaang- I am happy to report that i’ve successfully “onboarded” a guest that is in crypto but not NFTs to the gotchifaamily off the sailboat charter. Yesterday I took a family out sailing for 5 hours and he bought an H1 Closed portal (ID# 286) and summoned a 520 BRS gotchi today! I’ve been explaining our world to him today and I just wanted to say this goal happened! LFGOTCHI!

3 Likes

I would like to get a confirmed vote on a design/image for the sail so I can get a quote from the sail maker on specific prices for a finished genoa/screecher with aavegotchi marketing/art. Personally I like the Aavegotchi Sun logo but, We could do a community art contest or people could vote on favorite logos/art already existing/new. We have a great source for graphics at very good prices. Best to have this done when the sail is being made. I would just need the size and Pantone
colors to get a quote at Calvert Sails, who’s offering to give us a discount for being repeat customers. Likely around 7K USD maybe less. I’d like to get vote on assets to use and nail down the costs before making a formal DAO proposal.

Update. I’ve onboarded a solid investoor in aavegotchi from a trip along with the GHST SHIP/website mentions of aavegotchi holder IRL sailing discounts and onboarding info page.
tashinasmgyal #4547 is now in the discord and holds 11 aavegotchis(including a double myth eye they summoned) and 3 reaalm parcels. It is their first NFT project but they are crypto savy and has an engineering background. Be sure to welcome them and I’d love to continue onboarding with my sailing business and this sail would really help. I still have the large aavegotchi sun logos for the boat I need to apply after a repaint this fall/winter.

Thanks for reading~

1 Like

Hey fren,

idk my .02 here is that I’m glad u are onboarding folks and still are working towards the GHST ship idea (I do like it). I’m just not sure if this is really something the DAO should fund.

To me it’s not so much the amount of $ or anything against the idea involved, it just sets a weird precedent & looks funky with the DAO supporting another individual’s business, even if it promotes the ecosystem in turn. There is no guarantee that a sail will drive more onboarding and I would like to keep advertising costs up to Pixelcraft as far as DAO funding allocations go & keep building out the DAO in practical avenues like GMI, or something.

Again, nothing personal. I like the GHST ship, just not sure the funding should emanate from the DAO.

1 Like

GHST Sail or no GHST sail, I guarantee the onboarding will continue and my 50% off discounts still will be available to all aavegotchi holders through my business. I will be getting a new sail anyways and would love to have aavegotchi promoted, tbh my chromie squiggle would look great on the sail instead, but I thought I’d give gotchigaang an opportunity for some gorilla/pirate marketing space before I ordered it and fly it for the next 5+ years. If PC wanted to help instead that’d be great.

I will produce content once I get sail and apply logos to the boat, be open to bringing it to art basel in Miami, and other conferences by the water for some IRL gotchigang hangs. I believe it would be more than just a sail for and individual business’ assets. It would be an opportunity for us to build a traveling ship of degens that spread the gotchi gospel near and far. In a year I’d love to have the boat out of Texas and on a mission to unite gotchi hodlers IRL and provide a unique platform to create content for GMI and other organizations with the same goal; Always be shilling aavegotchi. RULE #1 in the discord server.

2 Likes

9k lambo
Kek

Twitter, is twitter, and it gave it’s web effect.
If people know, they know.
I think the idea is ambitious and filled with love to what they actually do for life.

Budget % could be discussed by dao, via survey in here.

Cuz there was no ask for 100% of funding for a new boat + season for sailing is coming + aavegotchi is already getting loud with delivering new tons of great stuff.
We are lucky to have PixelCraft babysitting us.

So why not to go wider?

Bravo!
I love the way you point to all of the facts!
(Here should be a gif from predator, when Dillon and Dutch shaking hands)

About Aavegotchi and DAO.

I bet our dao kinda 2 conservative and slow/heavy on the decisions, but, i think it’s all depends.

And seeing your arguments, make me feel like you are on the right spot.

10 years, sounds cool 4 sure.

But no one knows what is gonna be tomorrow, cuz sometimes even a day, could a groundbreaking thing.

I would vote 4 u. :+1:

I’ve gotten update quotes an proof for logo on both sides of this sail. Starting a DAO thread in the Discord

1 Like

We got to disscuss on what kind of % we could pay for it since it’s on your shoulders as 100%, but we have an opportunity to be engaged and promoted.
This is the year of Aavegotchi, as Dan said :slight_smile:
So, it’s a time for our DAO to say so too :wink: