Share Your Pet Ideas!

I am sure many of you face the same problem I do, your Rofl does the opposite of your desired traits. For this reason more pets are needed, and of course that will happen with time!
I would just like to leave this thread here for the community to input their ideas for awesome lil frens for our frens.

2 Likes

I personally am a terrible artist, but I would love to see a small mushroom friend with a big smile and hypno eyes

3 Likes

5 Likes

Took me 3 minutes lol. It is easy and fun with this editor, give it a try!

pixelchain.art/editor

2 Likes

Thanks fren! i will!

1 Like

Pet rock, godlike has diamonds in it. Mythical has gold. Common has sum cool moss. -nrg (+agg prhps?)

6 Likes

Pet rock!!! That’s hilarious! Reminds me of the origami boulder guy.

1 Like

Converted my handpuppet from post below into a ghost pet

tiny ghost fren:
ghostpet

1 Like

Girls version of Rofl all stats go +
+brn
+nrg +brn etc.

3 Likes

I would love to see a “turnt crow” with +NRG and +SPK

6 Likes

An alien pet called lmao :grin:

2 Likes

I love this one. any artists wanna take a shot at ALIEN LMAO?

2 Likes

9 Likes

Have been thinking about this a while, and would LOVE to see some different dog breeds added as pet options in the future… Seems only natural that our ghosts could finally be united with man’s best friend (and the most common pet in the world).

These are just a few ideas from images I found online along with stat change examples, but I think this would have tons of potential (especially given Doge and Shib having actual tokens and meme history, etc).

10 Likes

Gotchiception. It would be cool if the Aavegotchi could itself own a Gotchi that looks somewhat similar (without having copyright issues) to the original Tamagotchi
Tamagrowth_chart

6 Likes

This is so cool! a pet for the aavegotchi that evolves or unlocks different visuals depending on our behavior, love the idea!!

4 Likes

May I suggest a name for your tamagochis idea as simple as Aamagotchi?

sorry for off-top
May I put, off-topped idea for your “Aamagotchi”+little input?

Have an idea about negative kinship, when you punish, instead of pet (0+), if you wish to go under zero (0-), no interaction gotchis always strive to zero.
Your Aamagotchi can be shaped differently on your treatment.
Slap, pet, or leave it alone crying, lol.
Mb that way we can avoid copyrights with Tamagotchi + more rarity uniqueness and more role play for Gotchis?

For button PET ALL i have an idea to make it able to select gotchis, instead of go for all the same.

If you not interact for 12 hrs (or time when kinship will get -1 or +1 trying to get you back to zero).
It would be cool to trigger the rework with the upcoming XP and Kinship changes.
It would not going to be difficult to drop kinship points to 0 for everyone, and leave it like a Perk points that you have after Lvl. up. So then you can choose, where you are going to spend them + or -.

We will put this dropped Kinship points to the inventory to make everyone able Re-decide their model of treating Gotchis of they want.
Cuz one of my gotchis really deserve negative treatment.

• Add punishments (make a thread)
  • Not to add

0 voters

2 Likes

Sounds like fun, but LP kinship utilities, that been reviled today, just killing your idea at the root.
R.I.P., Fren.

1 Like

Pet rock would be hilarious indeed…
+AGG / -BRN ? :laughing:

Great ideas all around!

I thought today how fun it’d be to have a steam punk bunny pet. I came up with two variants. Which do you guys like best?

6 Likes