Hall of Fame Jacket Wearables

Idea:

Award future and retroactive AavegotchiDAO Hall of Fame members with a basic aavegotchis wearable jacket to further commemorate their contributions to the community.

Specs to be determined:

• Design
  • Artist
  • Rarity tier
  • Trait modifier selection
  • Transferrable or non-transferrable

These jacket wearables will be gotchi-equipped, limited to the hall of fame members, and ideally have some rarity/trait modifier affixed to each jacket. My thoughts are that we could customize the trait selection within a rarity tier for each member so that it optimally fits each gotchi, but keep the design the same & update the jacket with each year of induction.

Hopefully in the future we could conduct in-game ceremonies where these assets could be distributed inside of the gotchiverse and it would be a cool edition to reward & incentivize contributions by our most engaged members.

Let’s discuss specs and see where the conversation goes before sending to sigprop

3 Likes

Having gone down the path of new wearable creation, it’s super complicated. I think this could be a really cool use case for new backgrounds! I have some fun ideas from a Forge development perspective to create pathways to customized backgrounds if their is interest in this.

1 Like