Introduce urself fren

i’m krang! i’ve been keeping up with aavegotchi since october and i’m ready to DAO the damn thing! i’m also a web developer finally ready to burn some midnight oil building the fun stuff :slightly_smiling_face:

let’s play to win frens!

5 Likes

Я Александр,всем привет. Я тут недавно но мне уже нравится)

1 Like

привет я с Украины 2021-02-22T22:00:00Z

2 Likes

Hello all, recently becoming fascinated with nfts.
I live in Tokyo and hope you all are rocking.

6 Likes

Hi! I am Mysterious Penguin and I approve dis msg fren

5 Likes

Всем привет!
Меня зовут Кай, я новенький на Аavegotchi. В первый раз услышал о Аavegotchi в ноябре 2020 и загорелся этим проектом. Жду с нетерпением запуска запуска!!

2 Likes

Hi guys!

I am new to Aavegotchi. This activity is awesome. I hope to enjoy Aavegotchi asap.

5 Likes

Hey frens!
Happy to be part of Aavegotchi community :grinning:

4 Likes

What up Frens!! Less than 72 hours till haunting, LETS GO!

3 Likes

Hi frens! I’m new to the community but have excitedly been following along from a distance since the early days. Excited to get more involved in the coming weeks and months

3 Likes

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: welcome

2 Likes

:hear_no_evil: hello frens :see_no_evil:

prayn4food (for my gotchi) tryn 2 figer ow how 2 gotchi

luvr uv bad puns :facepunch: ann learnur of things :wind_chime:

hoping 2 gotchu gotchi!

2 Likes

Hi hi hi
I am new to the crypto game, but my partner is not. I am a lifelong Tamagotchi lover, so this Aavegotchi seemed like so much fun. :star_struck:
It gives me a chuckle that they’re called Aave… which stands for African American Vernacular English here in the USA. But seeing as the #gotchigang is based in Singapore, I can understand that maybe they didn’t know that. :sweat_smile:
Can’t wait for the haunt tomorrow!

3 Likes

Hello all, I am excited for this game to come out. Quick question does the ape tax apply to 25 total portals or portals bought in ONE transaction? Can we come back and buy portals in batches of 5, costing 100 GHST each?

2 Likes

Hi, very excited to be part of this and the community. I am an experienced UX designer based in Oslo and looking forward to seeing where this is going! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m Ka (pronounced “Ka”) and I’m here because I think digital pets are cool, and ones that live eternally in teh Blockchain void are even cooler.

Been scoping this out for a couple weeks and wasn’t sure I’d be into it at first, but couldn’t get it out of my head while out on a run a couple days ago, so I figured the game had infected even me, so the idea has got to be good and people will love it.

I began staking for frens on GHST pool a few days ago, and even tossed some coin away into the eternal wishing-well void of the GHST-USDC staking pool, just for good luck and a story to tell.

I’ll be right here to press the buttons, so I hope I get to buy a portal today, maybe 2 if it goes well.

3 Likes

Hi I’m from Thailand,

I believe this is a very great game plan for adding value to all aave tokens. Great to join the community :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:ghost: Excited to Play Aavegotchi with everyone. I am excited to have fun while learning!

2 Likes

Hi Frens!!
I’m from Vancouver, Canada and I am so addicted to aavegotchi…
arrrr…
Love photography, motion, after effects, pixels arts, and have been active at Pixeljoint before! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi GotchiGang.
Grizzy here.
Proof of Gotchi here.
My latest interest is now learning JS and also how to make games.
Really looking forward to how Aavegotchi will look like.
Capture

2 Likes