POAP design & process

This looks sweet! Nice work

I like this a lot. If I’m gonna be nit picky the stacks of coins are very slightly non symmetrical

1 Like

Would you like to make a POAP?

A bit sad that i found out i did not vote for Wearable Task Force :cry::cry::cry:

1 Like

oh no missed XP :(.
Currently working on POAPs from AGIPs past, would you like to pick one to make; I like the how everyone designs differently? (I believe 14 & 16 are being done)

1 Like

Agree - it is going to look great with a batch of different designs instead of the same template over and over.

So with @GotchiLove update - see below for the latest tracker:

EDITED JAN 19

Open for Designs
AGIP 2 - 5 (I don’t see #1 on snapshot)
AGIP 7 - 12

In Progress
AGIP 14
AGIP 16

Launched
AGIP 6:
AGIP 13:
AGIP 15:
AGIP 17:

2 Likes

Thank you for hunting these down and sharing!

not supposed to be. i guess they’re a bit too close to being symmetrical so it’s a bit off-setting.

1 Like

try adding a 3-coin stack at the forefront and a 5-coiner would help too , if stacks of different sizes was the goal.

Find friends who challenge you to aim higher.
Thanks for the feedback on my quick little poap design.
I put some more time into it.
Hope you like it.

6 Likes

it’s aamazing fren! looking fwd to minting it!

1 Like

What’s up guys, I took the liberty of designing a POAP for AGIP 13 (Introduce aging boost)
Thrax AGIP13 POAP

7 Likes

Sorry I didn’t realise I had to enable notifications and all and I missed your response. I designed one for agip 13!

1 Like

Well done Thrax! Looks amazing. :tophat:

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that all of these design look amazing!

2 Likes

Thrax – this is legit!! Nice work. I am able to help get these posted as POAPs. Ping me on Discord (same name)

2 Likes

amazing, looks great!

1 Like

Hahaha this is great!

1 Like

I went in through the snapshot and wanted to post what each AGIP was here for ease of access:

AGIP 2 - Add fees to bonding curve Snapshot
AGIP 3 - Increase DAICO Tap from 100K DAI / month to 150K DAI / month to support monthly purchases of 50K DAI worth of GHST
Snapshot
AGIP 4 - Proposal for Haunt 2
Snapshot
AGIP 5 - Give unique non-transferable Background to equip on all Haunt 1 Aavegotchis
Snapshot
AGIP 7 - Earn XP for Successful Signal Proposals
Snapshot
AGIP 8 - Give Voting Power to Aavegotchis based on BRS
Snapshot
AGIP 9 - Give Voting Power to Wearables based on Maall Price
Snapshot
AGIP 10 - Co-fund partnership between AavegotchiDAO, Pixelcraft Studios, and DinoSwap
Snapshot

AGIP 1, 11, & 12 ???

I omitted all the ones already complete/being worked on

3 Likes

I’m taking a crack at AGIP 10 now.

1 Like