Proposal: Add a shiny/unique background for Haunt 1 Aavegotchis

I’m not wanting you to have less, but I want to make a fair ecosystem especially to the loyal members.

Before going to develop more feature on Haunt 1, let consider the community vote about it to make it fair and rebalance the output first.

As I see, no one cares. Everyone here comes to make a profit.

I can pretend I don’t care, I’ve bought the overprice portal already. I can enjoy my Aavegotchi and got along with you guys.

But NO, I think this is not fair especially with the Aagent LV.12, they put a lot of effort into this project since the beginning and they deserve better.

aagent lv12 will have a set of wearables which would most likely be worth quite a bit.

1 Like

No its exactly what you’re doing because this is obviously a proposal that rewards the first haunt (see title) and your response is it is the ‘worst idea’ because ‘it only benefits the first haunt’.

That is quite literally not wanting the first haunt to benefit from this, because it is the first haunt that you weren’t successful in. Which is quite literally what I said.

You should be off reasoning your point of view not arriving at this post huffing “no, unfair, don’t give them more” like a child.

And for the record it could be that I completely agree with every position you take on the first haunt. You wouldnt know because your too busy concluding no one cares, its all about money and greed, the devs dont care about the little guy, its just this grim oligarchy, and poor you because its not fair.

1 Like

I don’t understand what you said because English is not my native language.
But this is an open forum and my opinion is this is the worst idea. You should respect mine otherwise you’re an idiot.

I’ve already stated that this should not be considered at all until the team can clear the problem with the first haunt or announce something about the second haunt that can relieve or changing the situation.

Edit: For me, this could make the people like me who missed out feel more negative about this project and push them away which obviously ‘not the good thing’.

As I said, it’s only “MY” opinion. If you do not agree, just move on. Scroll down.

love this idea. for the graphic, this is what I was thinking:

It could be very subtle and flash lightly every 5 seconds or so, like a bunch of Haunt 1’s running diagonally across the BG that flash prismatically every 5 sec.

1 Like

… these proposals are the “OP’s” opinion. If you do not agree, just move on. Scroll down.

I have not respect whatsoever for “Worst idea. Only benefit to the people who can bought 1 haunt.” If you don’t want ‘idiots’ giving your responses no respect then reason like you did in your edit instead of the original saltiness i responded to in the first place.

I’ve never edited my first response and still think this is the worst idea and it really benefits only the 1st haunt.

In my last reply, I edited it to clarify what’s the meaning of my answer. So it’s your choice to respect it or not.

I’m here since almost the beginning, I’m aagent lv 12, I bought the 1st haunt portal overprice even I was missed out but I’m still here.
And now I’m looking for Matic dev to help the team find how many addresses affected by the issue of the 1st haunt, and I’m willing to pay them not only for myself but for the entire community.

So I’m salty but not selfish like you, Bye.

• By edit I was referring to → “Edit:…”.
  • Yes I realize what you were clarifying. Do you realize my complaint was at your original response.
  • Amazing. Much impressive.

The name calling was a wonderful sign off.
Bye Hero.

I think that the Haunt 1 differentiator, be it a background/watermark or other identifier, should be nuanced and artistic, something befitting a quality collectible. It can recognizable without being garish.

2 Likes

Agreed that they need something but the tacky Haunt 1-Background shown in the medium article is definitely not it

1 Like

:+1: Gotchi backgrounds for haunt 1

Yep, anything to make Haunt 1 stand out would be welcomed.
After all, we all took a huge risk by investing in these babies.

2 Likes

@coderdan Why no stats and rarity for the BG?
I think transferable\tradable BGs must to have at least rarity, but i would put stats also

H1 gotchis already have a special BG and have been accruing Kinship and XP. I’m afraid any more buffs might intimidate more than do any good. No sense in protecting these already sacred treasures.

4 Likes

I think the next haunt just needs to have different liquidity staking options. For example
aCRV and/or aREN. Therefore entry level buy in on solid investments will come at 100 ghost a portal, but more strategic investments like link and Ethereum will remain at the same supply. This also will encourage diversification in Aavegotchi portfolios making it a more stable ecosystem.

1 Like