Haunts as a model for user acquisition and the case for unlimited edition gotchis

I like this part:
“When you explain the game, you tell your friends it is an online game where you can play a mage or a warrior, explore a vast open world and improve your characters by doing epic quests and dungeons with your friends and players you meet along the journey.”
That’s what i want from Aavegotchi, but not only naked money runs for money, nah, that race could be done in any other pools, with more profits.
We need a gameplay.
We need a platform for user, for players, for those, who going to grow apples in the garden, for those who will brew potions or any other role play actions.
I think we need a PlayerVsGM system, where players compete with the game, but not with each other, players that need to try to unite to gain more to win the game, will have more engagement with the game it self + more friendly atmosphere, but i think p2p is possible to make too.
It’s os early to think about aavegotchi future, it’s only 6 months old, and it’s NFT market, which is a baby yet too.
I’m more worried about the GHST price and it’s circulations, cuz if AaveGotchi will gain it’s traction, and we will have a nice user flow in haaunt 2, how will baazaar react on it, cuz ghst price will go up, and expansive Aavegotchis and portal will get even, more expensive, lol…

1 Like