Roblox Aavegotchis

Roblox isn’t on the PS5 yet, it is on the Xbox One and however it is for mobile devices and it works extremely well.

Once again if you want popularity you cannot charge the average user 300$ (24k Robux) in 1 go for 1 aavegotchi, only the minority spend 10k$-300k$ for a rare 2007 hat to make profit. Unless you’re doing some 24-easy payments to own your aavegotchi or multiple owners thing.

Currently the most popular Roblox game is “Adopt Me” it used to be “Royal High”.

Roblox is also full of popular youtubers you never heard of outside of Roblox. Overall Roblox has its own entire community and it’s massive, bigger than Second Life.

I’ve played Roblox since before 2010, but did not get a rare hat and I didn’t keep up with the new development teams that kept appearing to know who’s good at what, but that means you have where to choose from.
There’s simply too many now because it’s an entire ecosystem bigger than Warcraft 3 and bigger than Second Life. Developers are competing for popularity and making a lot of money off of their games if they get played and players buy from their shops en mass. I can only assume the biggest dev teams in charge of the most successful social games will provide both marketing and some modicum of quality. You need a good lua programmer/basically a scripter and someone who knows the Roblox studio editor. A quick “top 10 Roblox games” search will give you more than 300 maps of differing genres and quality control. It has everything from obstacle courses to shooters, horror, RTS, prison breaks, tycoons, simulators and some maps which don’t look like the cheap graphics Roblox/Minecraft/Lego worlds most maps are made with.

Roblox’s engine has come a long way since the days back when I played in 2007 and players were struggling to take a sharp turn in a minecart without falling off of it.

2 Likes