Proposal for a New Haunt Immediately

We all know this is an ‘economy’ as well as a ‘game’, but there’s no fun in what happened today.

3 Likes

Whale tax was a bad idea. Should have just been a hard cap at 5.

3 Likes

Another haunt for those that signed the transaction

9 Likes

I propose 1 portal per day just to be fair.

1 Like

We definitely should allow more players. I think we should have a new haunt 5k portals 5tx limit asap. Secondhand market is already insane

1 Like

new haunt ASAP… resell market is a joke… do not buy overpriced portals…

3 Likes

and also, there are millions of people in crypto - no single wallet address should be allowed more than one portal, keep it real folks… if a whale can buy all the portals, whats the point in this rarity model

2 Likes

I propose a new haunt with max portals per tx set to THREE.

I’ve 3 approval spending GHST transactions and 2 failed to spend them.

What da f…

And the only thing we can do is looking for 10 times overprice portals all over the bazaar.

YES Please drop more Haunts NOW

2 Likes

let’s do the same thing right away

Hey mate - FYI - portals selling for high prices in the Marketplace is a very good thing.

2 Likes

I propose that we drop another 10k portal. The distribution mechanic should be as follows.
Every 5 minutes, allow each wallet to purchase 1 portal for 100 GHST until all the portals are gone.

2 Likes

Seems we need more but lets wait to see how the prices go on the bazzarr?
I would vote for another haunt somewhat sooner than later …

depends what you want out of a portal i guess. also wont be at those prices if there were multiple followup haunts within a few days.

definitely an immediate extra haunt.
But for the love of god restrict it to 1 portal at a time. if the site cant handle the load, use a queue system. I know its fun and all when a project is so successful that it crashes your site but once you get over the e-peen factor it is really just frustrating and quite ridiculous that the portal limit wasn’t set at 1 at a time to begin with.

4 Likes

No no, it is not fair

1 Like

is there any way for the team to verify people who signed transactions during the initial haunt?

1 Like

Vote for it bro today we don’t even saw an icon to buy things

yes, a new one immediately. 1 person 1 portal!!!

1 Like