Proposing Haunt 2 aauction for July

I personally prefer 10k gotchis per every Haunt. Besides, yeah we can release another 10k gotchis of a haunt if there’s real demand from non whales. If you want something like 50k gotchis for every Haunt so you attempt to make them worth just 200 or even 50 GHST each then I suggest unlimited edition/F2P gotchis and Lil Gotchis. Haunts as a model for user acquisition and the case for unlimited edition gotchis
Proposal: Lil Aavegotchis

Beyond looks and rarity(by quantity) we need some more slight differences in functionality. I don’t see why I’d buy a weak BRS gotchi just because its Haunt 1 when I can buy a Haunt 2 gotchi with all traits near 0 for ARS farming for 7x times cheaper. Unless said Haunt 1 acquired all 14 badges so far and has something extra like a Haunt1 only area in the tamagotchi realm and haunt1-only minigames and leaderboards.

The auction system will be revealing as people try to raise the floor to say 300-400 per portal till people run out of money and the remaining portals are sold at 200 ghst or for even below 100 GHST.
I’d like that Haunt 2 availability will be based on active demand and say the last remaining 2k portals get locked and each day or week just a few 100-200 portals become available again for auction depending on demand based on data. There was a thread about segmented supply somewhere.

I don’t know how we’re going to balance the Haunt-specific farming when we’ll have something like 9 Haunts.

5 Likes